www.Photochallenge.com / scam

1 US Review updated:

I am an amatuer photographer and came across this website in October of 08. I deciced to become a member for $59.00 a year. You submit photos and are critiqued by your peers and can also judge other peoples stuff. They have monthly contests and give out prizes. <br />
About a month into it I got an e-mail stating one of my photos was picked to be put in an end of the year book and I could purchase the book and a plaque for $113. So I did.<br />
It has been a year and numerous e-mails to them and still no book. They are a BIG SCAM!! I found out that they cut and paste your photo into a book IF they ever send you one. They apparently send this same e-mail out to EVERYONE! Do not get sucked into this. They use a pay site called RBS World Pay which is very hard to contact!<br />
After a year they have sent me an e-mail saying I will recieve a refund but so far nothing. Do not get sucked into this!!!

Da

Comments

• Ms
      Jul 17, 2010

The same thing happened to me!

The Photo Challenge Team and website is a complete scam! I ordered the book two years ago (never got it) yet they still have my money!

I sent numerous threatening emails but got no response and I don't see a number I can call on their main website. I did notice that their address is in Malta! I wish I could say that I didn't get screwed-- but I did!