www.pharmacychecker.com / the info hasn't been updates on the website

The website www.pharmacychecker.com seemed to be very useful, but in reality some info hasn’t been updated. So, they don’t have new prices and some of the products are already unavailable. I found one website and wanted to buy drugs from them, but because of their imprecise info, I wasted rather large sum. Don’t rely on this website for 100%, they also make mistakes. So be careful.

Mf
Jun 25, 2015

More www.pharmacychecker.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ga
      9th of Jul, 2015

The prices on PharmacyChecker are very frequently updated to reflect prices available at verified online pharmacies. Our pricing information is exceedingly up to date but it is not perfect. I'm the vice president and a co-founder of PharmacyChecker.com. I asked our staff to contact the person who wrote the above comment on Junes 26, 2015 to get details about the drug price in question to, if needed, correct the pricing, but we have not received a reply. Our mission is to provide consumers the information they need to lower health costs and we are very responsive to the needs of our website's visitors. We hope to hear back from this visitor!