www.PHARM-SITE1.COM / Took the money but no delivery

1 4924 Stonegate WayAntioch, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 925-756-1271

These people are a buch of crooks...support@canadianpharmsupport.com

And this was the only email they sent.. and never sent the product.

Dear Hargis G Pennington,

It is our second letter to you in case if you haven't received the first one.

We have received and successfully processed your order.
Your credit card has been charged for "$75.67". This charge will appear at your credit card statement as 'WWW.PHARM-SITE1.COM'.

Ordered products will be dispatched during next 24 hours.
Attention, Please!

Thanks for choosing us.
Best regards,
Alexander.

Comments

• Ge
      11th of Jan, 2008

The same thing happened to me, but now they are using a phone number located in Texas (210) 787 1711.

• Bi
      27th of Jan, 2008

Same thing has happened to me and my credit card statement stated that the card had been used in Moscow, Russia. I cancelled the card.

• Cb
      20th of Apr, 2008

I had the exact same thing happen to me and I have written three emails, with no responses. The only difference is that I did actually receive a free sample that was promised on the site. These guys are no doubt thieves and hopefully will be castrated when caught.

This really pisses me off when you cannot even trust a website that is so convincingly legit.

No more ordering online for me. Luckily I have not had any other unauthorized activity on the card. I canceled the card too by the way.

Here is the email I received from them over two months ago.

From: support@canadianpharmsupport.com
    > To: kizark9@hotmail.com
    > Subject: [Order ID: M13-668955] Processed payment information
    > Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 07:55:15 +0300
    > Dear Christopher B. Mitteer,
    > It is our second letter to you in case if you haven't received the first one.
    > We have received and successfully processed your order.
    > Your credit card has been charged for "$195.86". This charge will appear at your credit card statement as 'WWW.PHARM-SITE1.COM'.
    > Ordered products will be dispatched during next 24 hours.
    > Attention, Please!
    > Any charge-backs to credit cards without communicating with us first are treated as Fraudulent. All details, including original order form, username, IP addresses and access logs bearing members IP addresses and/or e-mail addresses and username will be forwarded to the issuing Credit Card Company (Fraud Division), F.B.I. (Credit Card Fraud Division) and all Credit Reference Agencies which will probably result in a query into members credit card payment habits. Credit Card Fraud is a serious crime and will not be tolerated.
    > Thanks for choosing us.
    > Best regards,
    > Alexander.

31st of May, 2008

Hello,

The cheater is Jonathan Owens, seemingly living in
    San Diego (North). His another cheat website is this.
    You can get to him directly using the following email
    addresses!

jowens@unifiedmarket.com
    info@unifiedmarket.com
    owensw@unifiedmarket.com

Good luck.

• Ph
      2nd of Aug, 2008

never received anything yet, the emails sent, didnt responsing by him.
    Have contacted local police they started investignation about this.

• Mo
      20th of Nov, 2008

they didn't send me anythingyet ither, i hate when thing like this happend