www.perfectskin.co.uk / undelivered goods

1 PO BOX 1185, BLACKPOOL. fy1 9ah. U.K.United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 0845 4309206

Don't be the next victim! I must warn you about purchasing glycolic acid products from this company. I have seen a lot of negative postings recently of a similar nature. They bill your account for the goods on the day you order and one month later I am still waiting for my package. When I look at my account on the web site it just says 'pending'. I have e mailed them numerous times but never get a reply. It is also impossible to contact them on their 'phone number, yet they are still presumably taking orders as their web site is active. Be careful, you may be the next victim!

Vi

Comments

• Na
      15th of Apr, 2009

100% percent agree! same story with me! DO NOT PAY THEM!

• Yo
      23rd of Aug, 2011

yes i think im a victim too. because they took money in my credit card and i dont know where they get my credit card information. i knew i just give my name for their free sample and thats all. i received the item but they they took £ 80.90 in my credit card which i dont give details of my credit card. i tried to find their phone number. but couldn't find it. i need to have my money back. any help would be appreciated.

• Po
      19th of Sep, 2011

I've just found out this has happened to me too. Have just opend my credit card statement thay have taken over £200.00 in unauthourised payements.