www.perfectskin.co.uk / undelivered goods

United Kingdom Review updated:
PO BOX 1185, BLACKPOOL. fy1 9ah. U.K.
Phone: 0845 4309206
Don't be the next victim! I must warn you about purchasing glycolic acid products from this company. I have seen a lot of negative postings recently of a similar nature. They bill your account for the goods on the day you order and one month later I am still waiting for my package. When I look at my account on the web site it just says 'pending'. I have e mailed them numerous times but never get a reply. It is also impossible to contact them on their 'phone number, yet they are still presumably taking orders as their web site is active. Be careful, you may be the next victim!

A  15th of Apr, 2009 by
100% percent agree! same story with me! DO NOT PAY THEM!
N  23rd of Aug, 2011 by
yes i think im a victim too. because they took money in my credit card and i dont know where they get my credit card information. i knew i just give my name for their free sample and thats all. i received the item but they they took £ 80.90 in my credit card which i dont give details of my credit card. i tried to find their phone number. but couldn't find it. i need to have my money back. any help would be appreciated.
A  19th of Sep, 2011 by
I've just found out this has happened to me too. Have just opend my credit card statement thay have taken over £200.00 in unauthourised payements.