www.PdLoanscs.com / Unauthorized ACH withdrawals!

Yesterday I complained about pdloanscs.com. As I went thru my bank statement I remembered that another company had tried to withdraw funds from my account last month. IDTHECS is a supposedly identity theft protection company. They tried to withdraw money from my account. When I searched pdloanscs I got "last Chance Cash Advance/Trifecta Card which is the same that I found when I searched IDTHECS.

Comments

• Da
      6th of Mar, 2008

I just looked at my bank statements on these people took money out of my account and i dont even know who the heck they are when i called them they told me that it had to be me that did it, and will not give me my money back, i want to know who the hell these people think they are?

• Je
      12th of Mar, 2008
    PDLoanscs - Unauthorized payment!
    PDLoanscs

They tried to take $6.78 out of my account. I have never heard of these people, let alone used any of their services. By them trying to take that money they caused me to get a NSF fee charged to my account. When I called the company I sat on hold for 20 minutes to see if any one was going to pick up the phone. Needless to say no one ever did.