www.payforweb.com / refund

1 South Africa Review updated:

I requested a refund in October 2012 for an amount of 79 dollars which i did not authorize. As yet i have not received the refund. I have called the customer service department since then and no one is able to tell me why i was not refunded. I also cancelled all future subscriptions but they are still deducting an amount every month. All i want is my refund and for them to stop all deductions from my credit card.

Gi
Apr 24, 2013

Comments

• Jj
      12th of Aug, 2012
    www.payforweb.com - money taken frm my account
    gabriella
    New South Wales
    Australia
    PAYFORWEB.COM

I have had money taken frm my credit card account which i did not authorise...I would like this to cease immediately and if need be, could i also be unsuscribed from garbriella plse. I do not mind paying for something i want, but i find it objectionable that i gave my card details in trust only to find that someone is unscrupulously helping themselves to my limited funds...plse act on this immedieately.

regards Jo-Ann Joseph

• Ju
      26th of Oct, 2012

i have also had money taken from my account that i did not authorise. how dare these disgraceful people take the last $80 in my account. i work hard and have bills to pay. every cent is accounted for. that money was for food. i am so pi--ed off. what can be done