www.paperslead.com / They don't provide my essay and all my emails were ignored

United States Review updated:
People, stay away from the company www.paperslead.com. I ordered essay from them, but these jerks charged me on time, but after that I heard completely nothing. All my emails were ignored and no one replied to my requests. Scam, scam, scam. They are liars, scammers and thieves, so don’t deal with them. Don’t waste your time and please, share any info about them. Your reviews might be really useful.
May 12, 2015

A  22nd of Nov, 2015 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
They are a scam! Warning do not invest your money in these guys. Your better off writing it yourself. I send them the guidelines and they did not follow it. They copied the abstract of the article and pasted it into the essay when it clearly said in the guideline not to copy the abstract. The introduction and conclusion made no sense and did not even relate to the question being asked. My paper passed the deadline and my highschool teacher did not accept my paper. I had it revised 5 times, send 20 emails and still nothingthey still kept sending the file back with no changes. I asked for a full refund and they give me 60% off my order on the next 2 purchases that bullshi*t.

PapersLead Logo PapersLead