www.originalugg.com / FAKE UGGS

1 Australia Review updated:

The website looks legit, The prices are not cheap and the product is obviously fake FAKE UGGS. No one has returned an email. There was no receipt sent with the product. And the customer service link on the website does not have a telephone number.

Mf

Comments

4th of Sep, 2008

I also purchased boots in Aug of this year 08 & the box arrived 3 weeks later postmarked from Russia with fake boots in a bag. Label on the boots reads UGS instead of UGG. I too thought they were a reputable co. & I tried to reach them by email since there was no contact # but noone ever replied. This co is fraudulent & I reported them to a consumer frud agency. Their website looks like it's nolonger availabel. Hopefully they wont change their name & try to scam more people.

• Su
      7th of Sep, 2008

I can't believe I fell for this! I am so mad!!! I purchased from them for my daughter about 10 days ago - then immediately after I purchased them, started snooping around the net and was suspect of their authenticity. haven't received the boots as yet, but I did e-mail while the site was still working and got a return e-mail from them that they were being shipped. Who do I report them to?? The website is no longer available. I found them on a google search.

• Am
      10th of Sep, 2008

I'm so angry! I am usually way more careful than this. I got boots from them about 4 weeks ago and I have not received any boots. I have emailed more than once and received nothing. I want my money back!!!

• Pa
      11th of Sep, 2008

I paid for some uggs on September 2 2008. Now their website is gone. I can't get a hold of them at all. It said on the following email that I received on September 2:

Your item will be shipped within 2 working days of order placement.

Delivery usually takes up to 12 working days.

• De
      18th of Sep, 2008

I ordered boots for my daughter 8/25/08. Never got them and paid via PAYPAL. Got "conformation" that would arrive 12-14 working days...notice spelling of confirmation. I should have noticed that when I ordered. Very mad I did not pick up on a fraudulent site. Just reported it to my credit card company who are filing the claim. Site has not been available since Sept 9th as far as I know. THIEVES! GET THEM and LOCK them up.

• Su
      18th of Sep, 2008

OK, so I got my "Ugg" boots yesterday from originalugg.com. I had ordered the classic short in chestnut. They came from Australia, but they are obviously fakes. I know because I have a real pair of the classic talland the soles are super-flexible and these are rigid. They are actually decent fakes, but I thought I was getting the real deal. I gave them to my daughter and she will wear them. But I am still very ticked off. Their website is now uggshop-usa.com - same basic site with a couple of changes. They are total thieves and need to be stopped!!!

26th of Sep, 2008

I ordered from the web site and was charged through paypal also. I never received the boots even though I got an email dated Aug 20 2008 thanking me for my purchase and stating they would be shipped within 2 working days and delivery would take up to 12 working days. I contacted paypal and they were investigating and claimed they had no complaints about the company. I also contacted my credit card company and asked them to make an inquiry. If they are fakes I certainly don't want them. I could have bought them locally for about the same price. Live and learn. I'm definitely telling my credit card company that I don't want the boots. I also couldn't get on their web site tonight. It said it was temporarily unavailable. It was billed as AUS UGGS5

• Ta
      15th of Oct, 2008

I too placed an order from this company. I haven't recieved the merchandise. I contacted Visa to make a claim. Don't buy from uggshop-usa!

• Be
      5th of Nov, 2008

Thank you so much for posting this!!! I was planning to buy from this site, but first wanted to make sure that they were legit. I just couldnt understand why they would be so much cheaper, it's not like when uggs buy in bulk, they would be cheaper. I'm sorry to all of you that fell for it. If i didn't see this site i definitely would have too!

6th of Nov, 2008

Damnit! I ordered boots from uggshop-usa a week ago. I got the same weird email as everyone else on this page did about "no shipping notification, 12-14 days to arrive", did a little research and found this page. I'm disputing the charges with Paypal so we'll see what happens.

14th of Nov, 2008

I ordered boots from this company about a week ago and just found this blog site w/complaints. I contacted my credit card company and they said I have to wait for them to arrive and dispute them as fraud for being "fake" or if they don't arrive, then it is just plain fraud.

I did contact the company and they told me I should receive them in 12-14 days and I can
    return it to Australia for a "full refund" but I don't trust them.

Has anyone had any luck with getting a refund either from your credit card company or directly from Uggshop USA?

18th of Nov, 2008

Update: Sent the company 3 emails asking them to cancel order and refund my charges. Just heard back from them and the credit was issued back on my credit card. Strange, though, because the previous day, I rec'd an email from them saying they
    had already shipped them and I would have to return them to Australia.

• Gi
      24th of Nov, 2008

I just became suspicious that this company was not reputable when they never returned my e-mail. I cancelled my order and notified my credit card which is not requiring me to pay for this merchandise. I was fortunate enough not to have paid yet for the merchandise. The cr. card co. is notifying the company that there is a dispute. I only hope that no one else falls into this trap. I am trying to find a way to shut this con group down before more people get swindled.