www.official.fashionbagonline.com / Seller sent me invalid and completely useless info

I bought Michael Kors handbag from the website www.official.fashionbagonline.com. The website is total rip off, so please be aware and don’t buy from them. I paid money, but these jerks provided completely wrong info. The tracking number was invalid. After that I tried to reach them, but they didn’t reply to my messages. It was the only way to reach these scammers, but they ignored messages through the website. No idea what to do now. Please leave comments about this company, because people should be aware when they buy from such dishonest seller.

Lo
Dec 24, 2014

Comments

• My
      30th of Dec, 2014

I was searching for deals on Michael Kors handbags and stumbled across official.fashionbagonline.com. Something was just not right about the site. I mean, where can you purchase a $358 MK handbag for only $69. I looked at the company's FAQs and right there they tell you that the handbags are replicas of Michael Kors. Next!

• Ka
      13th of Dec, 2015

I was looking for a nice gift for my sisters, and found this on FB under fashion bags. I should have known this was not a legit site, but I did order. I sent them an email and advised that I knew they were a scam and do not charge my credit card. I will be watching my account to make sure it is not charged, and will dispute the charge. Any one had a similar experience.