www.odzbodz.com / they didn't solve the problem and refused to sell my item

Jul 8, 2015
14844 Wildlife Dr.
I used the website www.odzbodz.com couple of times. It was terrible, because I bought some stuff, but the seller scammed. I opened the case against this seller, but the problem hasn’t been solved. I waited for the answer and decided to sell one item on the website, but they refused to take it. I had an issue and therefore they refused to sell my item. It is endless circle.

More www.odzbodz.com Complaints & Reviews

Plus www.odzbodz.com - they don't refund [2]

D  1st of Jul, 2016 by
I am the Owner of OdzBodz Auctions Online and the Land of Odz Live Auctions: First of all, nothing is ever refused as an item for sale unless it conflicts with the posted policy or Federal or state laws such as body parts, endangered species, live animals, weapons, ammunition, sex items, alcohol, tobacco, etc. The only time anything has EVER been rejected is on the Land of Odz side of the site where there are categorical live auctions, an the item placed in the auction either is not in the proper category for the auction or has a starting bid higher than the specified starting bid for the auction. But since there are 15 auctions a day, all of different categories, I am surprised that this person who claims to have had "ONE" item rejected, was unable to find an auction compatible to their item.
Seecond, this person states "I bought some stuff but seller scammed". There has never been an occasion where a transaction has not been completed, except by agreement between the buyer and the seller. I cannot stress enough, that OdzBodz and the Land of Odz Live Auctions DO NOT SELL ANYTHING. We are a third party platform where buyers and sellers engage in business. What happens between the buyer and the seller is something that is negotiated between them. Each seller has their own policy regarding returns and refunds. Once a transaction is bought, paid for, shipped, or not shipped, we rarely hear about it. We provide a place for people to do business, just like this website provides a place for people to make remarks or complaints.
And what does this even mean? "I had an issue and therefore they refused to sell my item. It is endless circle." We do not sell things for people... so not sure what this person is talking about.