www.nubiamobileshop.com / Wrong phone and seller refused to accept it

United States Review updated:
I will never again buy from the company www.nubiamobileshop.com. I have ordered ZTE phone from this website, but the company delivered wrong phone. And after that the rep refused to take it. Our communication lasted 2 weeks and the rep finally decided to take the order back. I paid all postage fees and waited for the response from the seller, but this person simply stopped to deal with me and started to ignore me. Avoid them at all costs!!!
Aug 9, 2015

More www.nubiamobileshop.com Complaints & Reviews

A  16th of Aug, 2015 by
It's exactly what I had!!! I bought a Z9 Max from them, sent the wrong model and it was also up to 2 weeks when they finally accepted (indirectly) they sent the wrong one. They kept sending template-answers "we are nubia mobile shop, do not worry" etc. etc. Long story short, I sent the phone back, they sent nothing to me so I had to open a complaint with PayPal and was lucky enough to get my money returned (but not the postage which was $US57). It took 3 months and in the end, they stopped answering even PayPal as PayPal couldn't get them to confirm the phone was returned. Terrible customer service, ignorant, childish and just disgusting behaviour towards customers who only want to spend money.