www.nobullmagazines.com / Product never received

1 CA, United States Review updated:

**** I WOULD NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. ****

This service/website seems to be a scam. I ordered two 3 year subscriptions to Car & Driver and Road & Track on June 15, 2008 for a gift to my father. As of October 13 my father has not received either subscription. On top of that, my father just received a bill for the subscriptions (at a much higher cost). I have NOT received a response from two different attempts to contact Erik Hovind of www.nobullmagazines.com at either [protected]@cox.net or [protected]@nobullmagazines.com.
I've filed a complaint with the BBB of Acadiana (Lafayette, LA)
4007 West Congress Street, Suite B
Lafayette, LA 70506
Phone: [protected]
Fax: [protected]
Email: [protected]@acadiana.bbb.org
Web: http://www.lafayette.bbb.org

I've also disputed the payment with Paypal.

I think nobullmagazines.com address is
213 N. Saint Charles
Abbeville, LA 70510

Je

Comments

• Ci
      17th of Oct, 2008

I was thinking of ordering from the site. But it looked a bit sketchy, so I looked up all of the domain information (dates, addresses, hits) and was more skeptical.

Did a search on "nobullmagazines" and all you get are sites with complaints about them.

Likely a scam.

• Ji
      13th of Nov, 2008

I ordered 2 magazines July 11, 2008 and still haven't received either of them though my credit card was charged the same day I placed the order. None of my refund requests have received a reply. No other way to contact NoBullmagazine.com. I'm looking for info to make a BBC complaint.

• Ji
      18th of Nov, 2008

Thankyou for addresses of BBB lafayette, LA I made my complaint there today. They definitely have the address of NoBullmagazines.com

• Mi
      2nd of Dec, 2008

CONTACT ME @ [protected]@hotmail.com TO JOIN CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT against Erik Hovind [protected]@cox.net - the person stealing your money through this site.

Please put NOBULLMAGAZINES in the subject line to ensure I receive your email and add you to the list.
    I ordered over six months ago and he will not respond to any emails.

• Ra
      4th of Dec, 2008

Nobullmagazines.com is a total ripoff, scam, whatever you want to call it. Ordered a magazine over five months ago. Contacted the publisher after 90 days.. they told me that they never received any subscription request in my name. At that point, it was too late (>45 days) to get my refund from eBay, so I'm out the $13 I paid.

Do whatever you can to spread the word about this scamming loser, Erik Hovind.