www.nitrotek.co.uk / The seller delivered broken toys and impossible to change them

4th Floor, Goyt Mill, Stockport, England, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom Review updated:

I bought remote control car and plane from the website www.nitrotek.co.uk. My family was disappointed, ‘coz these toys didn’t work at all. The seller sent defective cars and plane and when I called them, the rep told me that now they had holidays and asked to call after 4 days. I called after 4 days, but they again provided some stupid excuses and promises. The worst company ever, so avoid these ### and post comments about your experience with them.

Sp
Dec 29, 2014

Comments

18th of Jul, 2015

Hello, how long do I have to wait for my parts to returen? I used the car twice (1, 5 tanks) driving on a footboll field and is not responsible for the broken parts. First time was Slow driving to get the motor Run and second time with half gas. Maybe the quality is very bad on this product? Will I have extended warrenty? All this time since i bought the car i have been dealing with support and waiting for parts that was faulty from the beginning. I also have started a blog about this car and its history there was four friends waiting to buy a similar car. I have 1.8 k of views http://www.sweclockers.com/forum/trad/1371422-inkorning-av-30cc-motor-till-15-rc-bil-bensinare
    You should be ashamed for treating you costumers like this and if this issue will not resolve in the nearest days I will contact EU consumer works and Ask for help. Until now i have been VERY patient. I will contact every RC forum and tell this story if I dont get my parts and very good declaration! This is not right and i well try to help and warn others from shopping from your website. This is a warning you have awakened the Tiger...