www.networkagenda.com / UNAUTHORIZED Authorizations and Transactions

1 Wichita, KS, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-418-9320

THERE NUMBER IS : [protected] Mon-Fri 8:00am-5:00pm MST MINE: [protected]

NETWORKAGENDA.COM ST GEORGE UTUS

THIS COMPANY TOOK 9.95 UNAUTHORISED NEVER HEARD OF COMPANY... AND I NOTIFIED MY DEBIT CARD AND I AM NOT HAPPY AND THE PHONE NUMBER ([protected] Mon-Fri 8:00am-5:00pm MST)
THAT IS ON THE SITE NOBODY ANSWERS THE PHONE...

I WANT MY MONEY BACK NOW

Sincerely Jill Hendricks
r3d_n3cK_lette@yahoo.com /or/ skoal_angel@hotmail.com

Comments

• Fr
      2nd of Jan, 2008

I been calling NETWORKAGENDA.COM 800-418-9320 UT for three months to cancell the unauthorized $7.95 per month been deducted from my Debit Card and nobody answers the phone. I want that deduction stopped immediately and/or my money back.

Thanks,
    Frank Foster, Jr.

• Br
      11th of Jan, 2008

I have the same problem, this whole thing is related to the Grant Master CD that you order online for 1.98. After you order it they have several different companies that charge you account with different amounts. If you call 1-800-418-9320 and tell them what is going on they will refund the money.

• Cl
      13th of Jan, 2008

I was looking thru my account online today and I have a charge of $9.95, I have no idea what network agenda is, never heard of that company before and i want my money back now too. How can they do that without you consent, that's steeling!!!

• Ea
      21st of Jan, 2008

I was looking at my account onlne today and I have a charge of $9.95, what is network agenda is, I WANT MY MONEY BACK!! NOW!!!

• Re
      1st of Feb, 2008

There was a charge on my debit card of $9.95 also. I have never heard of this company and I also want my money back!!!

• Gr
      11th of Feb, 2008

$9.95 SAME STORY AS ABOVE ... 3 MONTHS IN A ROW... TURNED IT OVER 2 THE FRAUD DEPT. AOL VISA IS GOING 2 TAKE CARE OF IT. I WONDER HOW MANY OTHER PEOPLE GOT RIPPED OFF!!

• Wi
      17th of Feb, 2008

I never ordered anything from Grant Funding or any one else in this field. I am an elderly man on a limited income and would like my money back and no more charges to my visa card.....
    William L. Goff

19th of Feb, 2008

I have just been taken by the Grant Master Program, I did not order this and I want my money back on my debit card visa. Some one else has done this ,so would you please e-mail me an let me know this matter was taken care of?????

• Al
      5th of Mar, 2008

I have the same problem their was a Unauthorized charge of $9.95 for what ? This is Fraud.

• Th
      28th of Mar, 2008

I WAS AALSO BILLED $9.95 TO MY CREDIT CARD,
    WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZEATION.

• Li
      14th of Jun, 2008

I am also billed unauthorized $ 9.95 three times (I had not checked my statements in a while!) by networkagenda.com.
    I am also billed unauthorized by Realestate twice, Ine*GrantSearch twice and Google money Profit. The latter even charge for phone calls they initiate!

The only CD I ordered was in regard to ' How to make money with Google" and I never ordered any follow up services. I had also ordered a book from /name removed/ which I received and paid for and I never paid for more services. (see Ripoff.com as someone mentioned trouble with different companies after ordering Grazios's book. It might be a coincidence).

I receive unsolicited e-mails for grants and real estate in general, which I consider now as spam.

From now on I will not forget to scrutinize my statements!

21st of Jun, 2008

I WAS LOOKING MY ACCOUNTS ONLINE AND BECAME VERY SURPRIZED TO SEE THAT THE NETWORKAGENDA.COM HAS CHARGED MY VISA CREDIT CARD $9.95 FOR SOMETHING WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION ON JUNE 04, 2008.I NEVER HEARD ABOUT THIS COMPANY BEFORE.I NEVER ORDERED ANY THINGELSE NOR NEVER ASKED FOR FROM THIS NETWORKAGENDA.COM.I WANT MY MONEY BACK AS SOON AS PASSIBLE.

• Me
      20th of Aug, 2008

I have canceled network agenda three times and I still continue to get a 9.95 charge evey month. Twice on line and once over the phone.

• Pm
      18th of Feb, 2009

I too recieved a charge on my account. I called the 800 number that others had listed above. I spoke with someone right away. They asked for my zip code and name, put me on hold for a moment and came back with an explaination of 'MY ACCOUNT'. I informed her I wanted to cancell and she said that there'd be a confirmation of cancellation sent to my email address and the account would be cancelled as of today!
    Guess we'll see...
    P.Mendoza

• Cs
      22nd of Feb, 2009

I have found the same. I didnt athorize any company named www.networkagenda.com to take my money. My bank account was debited also and I have no idea what it is for. I am going to try to call on monday. I hate ppl who rip off honest hard working ppl.
    C.Scott

• Da
      11th of Mar, 2009

who are you and who authorised you to charge my visa card. I need someone from your office to contact me and clear up this matter ASAP thank you Danny Martinez (505)-315-4555 I donot even know who your company is.

• Da
      11th of Mar, 2009

Who are you and who authorised yopu to debt my account I want a credit because I did not give authoirsation.505-315-4555 Danny Martinez

• Ka
      14th of Mar, 2009
    www.networkagenda.com - unauthorized charges
    33260 Detroit Rd.
    Avon
    Ohio

I ordered a disc for $1.14 and then 2 weeks later was charged 39.95 to my credit card by www.mygrantsite.com. I notified my credit card company and they put through a dispute, then 2 days later I was charged $9.95 by www.networkagenda.com, which I had never authorized any charges for. Finally I had to close my account to stop the charges.

• Am
      8th of May, 2009

This is bogus and they know it. You better believe I'm getting my money back from these ### sucking roaches. Networkagenda has NEVER been given authorization to charge my card. The grant master cd I received was worthless!!!

• Ab
      22nd of Jun, 2009

i did not know this company they charge 9.95 dollar from my checking acount so i need my refund very quickly the person i talk was Alex COMEC and it was 3:40 pm monday 06/22/2009