www.nettalk.comProblems with the phone and no support from the company

1 Review updated:

I used the plan of the company www.nettalk.com for several months. I was really disappointed, ‘coz after 2 months my phone stopped to work. People, who called me, told that they heard only busy signals and nothing else. I called to this company, but they still haven’t provided any support or help. Each time, they found different excuses, why they couldn’t help me. I wonder if there are people, who faced the same problem? I really need help or any useful advice. Please, post your comments and ideas. Thanks.
Problems with the phone and no support from the company

St
Dec 16, 2014

Comments

• Em
      Nov 28, 2014
    www.nettalk.com - They provided fake info and refused to help me, when I asked about it
    www.nettalk.com
    1080 NW 163rd Drive
    Miami Gardens
    Florida

I ordered from the company www.nettalk.com. I wouldn’t advise to deal with them, ‘coz they provided only fake tracking number. I decided to check the status of my order, but the tracking number was fake and showed nothing. I tried to reach the moderators and asked about it, but the reply was rude and the rep simply refused to help me. These people are scammers and ###, so be careful if you buy from them as well as post comments about your things with them.