www.NeedaPair.com / Never received my order!

United States Review updated:

I ordered sneakers for my son that I really could not afford being a single mother of 4 for a birthday present in Feb./2008 I have yet to receive my order I've attempted to get a response via e-mail but I've heard nothing safe to say I am out 90.00 dollars not fair DO NOT EVER USE THIS COMPANY THEY RIPE YOU OFF!!!

Comments

De
  16th of Apr, 2008
i would like to know if i will get the 2 pair of shoes due to the fact that these shoes were to be at the address that i had written to needapair.com for a trip that my grandson is to take with his dads family that cant afford these kind of shoes when i'm on a very tight fixed income.
Jr
  13th of May, 2008
thats ###ing true ###ing ### damn if only i knew who they ar3 ###ing kill them no lie
Ab
  26th of Jul, 2008
please, I want to remind you last week air jordan xx3_stealth and Jordan 10_031I bought at 12:30am time t and 7/22/2008 day. Still you didnt send, I dont know what wrong or happened. I was wait you more then four days. Any way let me know if some thing was happen please as much as possible try to send to me today.
Ci
  1st of Aug, 2008
I ORDERED SHOES FROM NEEDAPAIR.COM FOR MY GRANDSON ON JULY THE 5TH AND THEY TOOK THE MONEY OUT
OF MY ACCOUNT ON JULY THE 12TH. THEY NEVER RESPONDED TO MY EMAILS OR MY CALLS TO THE TOLL FREE
PHONE NUMBER. THEN I FIND OUT THAT THERE IS THE EMAIL ADDRESS FOR NIKESELLING@HOTMAIL.COM AND WHO EVER HAS THIS EMAIL IS INVOLVED SOMEHOW. WHEN NO ONE WOULD RETURN MY CALLS OR EMAILS I WENT ON
GOOGLE AND ASKED THEM IF THEY KNEW ANTHING ABOUT THIS WEB SITE AND ALL THE NEGATIVE COMPLAINTS CAME UP. I CALLED MY BANK AND I AM DISPUTING THE CHARGE. MY BANK WILL GET MY 84.99 BACK. IF YOU
PAID WITH A VISA OR CREDIT CARD YOU CAN DISPUTE IT AND GET YOUR MONEY BACK. THAT IS WHAT I DID.
CINDY
Em
  6th of Sep, 2008
Welcome to our site: www.wholesaleshoesb2b.com, Our company wholesale cheap brand shoes, Nike Air Jordan, Air Max, Nike Shox, Nike Dunk SB, Nike Air Force 1, wonem Jordan shoes, Prand Shoes, Puma Shoes, Timberland shoes, BAPE SAT SHOES, UGG shoes, ATO Shoes, Gucci shoes, adidas shoes, Childrens Shoes, CA Shoes, supra shoes, D&G shoes, Slow track shoes, Air Rift Shoes AAA, Hoodies, Jackets, T-Shirt, Jeans, Shorts, A&F.Sunglasses, Hats, Brand Bag.
1.Low Price & Top Quality & Best Service
2.Dear buyer, we have many items in stock, so if you want order any of our products, please feel free to contact us directly by email or talk online.
3.This is a shoe heaven, This is a unique shopping website, please enjoy yourself!
4.New products updates twice a week! Please pay attention to this website!
5.Mini orders of 1 pc for any style! Drop-ship is also available!
Thanks for your reading, pls email us if u have any questions about business . We hope that will make a long&great business with you in future.
Your satisfactions, Our pursuit! Please Email me to get discount!! Website:
www.wholesaleshoesb2b.com
He
  7th of Apr, 2009
airjordanheaven.com is the worst site to purchase j's on the net. for starters, they said the order would arrive in 5-7 business days, and took 3 wks for the shoes to arrive. on top of that, they weren't real Jordans, and they sent me the wrong order!!!

I advise ppl not to shop here. absolutely horrible.
Jo
  16th of Jun, 2009
nikeselling.com the best online yeezys shoes store

I purchased 3pairs shoes from nikeselling.com and i waited 3 days and got tracking number.

It has been 5 days and the package delivered and shoes are perfect. THE ARE A perfect online store. ORDER FROM THIS SITE NOW