www.NATURES-ACAI.COM / unauthorize charge

1 Reno, NV, United States
Phone: 1-800-983-7968

I have all of you the complaints that's make against this company experiences on me. I call up the company got a representative that didn't speak English well at all. Told me that the system is down wanted my number to call me back. I told him when will the system be up? I will call back. After like 5 minutes on the phone with the customer serivces representative, finally he switch me to his supervisor. The supervsior inform me that there was a 14 day trail period disclosed throughout the pages while I sign up for the free bottlem sample. I make sure I read the fine print that it's totally free just pay for the 4.99 shipping and handling. There is nowhere in any of the pages disclosed that to me. The supervisor also say that they send me an email. to inform me that there will be a subscription base. Which I never recieved it of course. I was charge 02/10/2009 WWW.NATURES-ACAI.COM RENO NV $4.99, 02/26/2009 $79.96, 03/04/2009 WWWSELFHELPFFC00 OF [protected] NV $29.95, 03/07/2009 DJMCOSTNSAVECOM [protected] UT $2.95 and 03/13/2009 $85.91. Total of 203.76 for one sample bottle. The only authroize charge I authorized was the 4.99. Total rip off. The suprivors refunded the the 85.91 and the 2.95 and the 29.95. Refused to refund the 79.76. I have dispute the 79.76 with my bank. and I plan to submit all the complaints on here to my bank.

Ve