www.NATURES-ACAI.COM / Acai-berry pill

1 Reno, NV, United States Review updated:

I ordered a free sample of the acai-berry for a 4.99 free trial. I never received the sample and when I got my credit card bill I was charged $79.96. I have since disputed the charge and have turned all the negative complaints I can over to the credit card company. I never authorized the company to bill me for the $79.96 charge and I thought I was going to receive a product that I could try before I purchase anything else. This is a total scam. Funny because when you go to their website right on the beginning page is a link for those of us who have recewived an unrecognized charge on their bank account. I guess there must be enough of us out there that they have to have a link for us. In all the complaints I have seen I see the same problems that I have had. I also say that we should speak with Oprah about endorsing such a stupid scam that would do this to lots of innocent people. I am goint to report them to everyone I can and send all the documentation to my credit card company as well as my attorney to see if we can get these people shut down.

Comments

• Su
      23rd of Feb, 2009

I needs to cancel my order...who do i contact?

• Ca
      26th of Feb, 2009

As with everyone else I was billed 4.99 and never received the product. I am calling my credit card company now to give them heads up of your plans and mine not to pay. may you and your company and all scam artists like you contract a severe strain of meningitis and die.

• Ca
      26th of Feb, 2009

Since no Product was ever received, no sample to try and decide on, I have already called the credit card before the 79.00 unapproved charge is applied. Anyone else caught I suggest you do the same so as to immediately have the credit card co. dispute the charge. If you want to cancel good luck the number is 1-800-983-7968 but customer service kept hanging up for the credit card company.

• Mi
      26th of Feb, 2009

I tried to cancel my order... if that what you want to call it. I' never got anything thing but charged for i don't know what, but whatever. they're full of poop. They said they couldn't find my name in there system and if I wanted to cancel I needed to fax them a copy of my bank statement.

I have 3 recommendations for everyone reading this:

1) Do NOT waste your time with this company. I, too, never received neither the FREE sample NOR the regular 1-month supply.

2) If you still have the notion of "it won't happen to me" and you try to order the free sample, do yourself a favor... if you have not received your FREE sample within TWENTY ONE DAYS from day of order, CALL THEM TO CANCEL!!! Otherwise, you'll be like me, having not read the entire terms and conditions, and you'll be automatically enrolled in some bullcrap lifestylefit.com website which costs another $20 some odd dollars a month.

3) Last, but certainly not least, when all else fails... call them and COMPLAIN COMPLAIN COMPLAIN. The 800 number listed above from Carol (1-800-983-7968, and thank you Carol) is not so bad, just don't call during the day. I called at 8:30 PM Eastern Standard Time (they close at 9 PM). I think I waited about 2 minutes and finally got someone live on the phone. I was shocked myself. Here's the important part... as stated before, COMPLAIN COMPLAIN COMPLAIN! I started by simply saying that I never received the free sample, not to mention the actual regular order, but was billed regardless, so, "refund every penny and we'll call it a day." The girl with the thick accent on the other end is CLEARLY reading a script. She'll stick to the whole "sir, did you read the terms and conditions, because you would have noticed that after 21 days, you would be automatically enrolled in our service." Keep in mind... you're talking to someone making probably less than minimum wage, but all they are doing is READING A SCRIPT. Trust me, complain a 2nd time and simply say "NO!! Refund my money now or I'll sue your illegal as@es" (I didn't say that word for word, but BE FORCEFUL). They'll give you a 3rd, probably a 4th, and most likely a 5th comeback line, each time giving in more and more to your demands, but trying to squeeze every penny out of you.

The end result... I am getting every dime refunded back to me and she said she would make sure that I got my 1-month supply as a "sorry for your aggravation." She'll give you confirmation codes of both your refunds and cancelation of the entire BS. (oh, and don't think I didn't write those down, because I'm about 20% confident I'll get my money back, so I'll be ready to call again)

Trust me... do not waste your time with this company. You will regret it. The pills are probably made in some kids garage anyway. If you're still not convinced... try going to the actual website. Doesn't even work anymore. Comical.

Good luck out there,

Chris

• Te
      27th of Feb, 2009

I ordered this procduct 2-14-09 and I to did not receive this product .
    WHY IS THIS WEBSITE STILL UP---- I'M VERY DISGUSTED!
    TERRI

BJH, Suzanne, Carol, Carol, Michelle, Chris, and Terri,

As a representative of Nature's Acai Berry, it is my responsiblity to help respond to some of the complaints you have posted. Before I begin, I would like to apologize on behalf of the company for any issues that you might have faced during either your trial period or during the cancelation of your orders.

To start, for those of you who never got your orders, I would like to apologize for any problems or concerns you may have had during the shipping of your order. So many customers do not take the time to properly enter their complete address or to verify that they have entered in all of the appropriate information. Thousands of orders are received every day and our agents do their best to ensure that all mailing addresses have been properly entered, but occasionally a mistake might be made. For this issue, we apologize. Feel free to contact our customer service representatives at the listed number (1-800-983-7968). Our agents will be more than happy to look up your order and verify that the address has been entered correctly and then reship you our fat-burning Nature's Acai Berry Supplement.

Secondly, on behalf of Nature's Acai Berry, I would like to apologize for any miscommunication of the nature of our risk free trial offer of the acai berry supplement. With so many health benefits, including increasing energy, burning fat, and reducing the signs of aging, the company and its affiliates offers an amazing product! All of the terms are fully disclosed to any and all of our valued customers and thus customers, for whom satisfaction is assumed, agree to a continued membership upon sign-up. As part of this membership you will be shipped and billed for a new months supply approximately every 30 days. This has been done to save you the inconvenience of having to call and reorder. If you have since changed your mind, remember that you have the option of canceling your orders at any time by contacting the same customer service number listed above.

Finally, as a note to Chris, our website (www.trynaturesacaiberry.com) is still fully functional and all of the terms of service as well as the customer service numbers and everything can still be found there. Also, please remember that our customer service representatives are employees of a larger company just as you probably are and being polite can go a long way. We have many satisfied customers and so I apologize for the negative impression that your experience has given you. The satisfaction of our customers is, in the end, our number one concern. I hope that i have been able to answer most of your questions and concerns. Thank you and have a great day.

• Ti
      2nd of Mar, 2009

I too was lured into the free sample line. I did however receive my free sample within 5 days only to find out they charged my credit card for the full 79.96. I contacted my bank immediately and filed a claim. My bank then informed me that they deal with this company alot and strongely suggested that I cancel my credit card as they would continue to bill on a monthly basis as they had my credit card information. I followed my banks suggestion . I also tried calling them to complain and cancel the so-called membership only to be informed that the customer service was too busy to take my call. The receptionist asked for you phone number and name so that customer service could call me back. I gave the basic information requested and was told someone would conatct me within 24hr. That was 10 days ago. This is not a reputable company and I'm really discouraged that Ophra would endore such a company.

Something are too good to be true. Always listen to your gut feelings.

Debbie

4th of Mar, 2009

I was charged 85.91 on my credit card and I never received the product at all. I have reported this company as a scam and I am anticipating starting a class action law suit, I have also filed a police report regarding this unauthroized debit on my account. I too never received the product. I will be printing these comments for my police report. Try talking to them they don't care what you have to say. They are also in direct violation on the internet security act of 1983.

• St
      5th of Mar, 2009

OK, I wondered if this was a scam. Shame on me for falling for it. I never got my Acai pills but yeah, my debit card was charged before I left the sight. In todays messed up world, you S.O.B.'s are still taking advantage of the consumers. Well, I too have filed a formal complaint. My bank will be going after them.
    As for any other charges, don't try. I've already closed that debit card.BEWARE!!! consumers. By the way, I highly doubt Oprah would endorse a web site that rips people off. So, she should be involved for slander! Along with Dr. Oz.

• Am
      5th of Mar, 2009

Another same story, but also inform you that the phone number, or the website are not working at all! I agreed for the free trial for $4.99 on Feb. 16 and the money was taken out on Feb. 18th. I did not get the product until yesterday Mar. 4 when I found out there is a pending of $79.96 on my bank account. I contacted with my credit card company and they said that they are aware of this company since lot of people are filed for dispute. Since it is in pending status, I should wait they told me. I searched internet and guess what I found! I tried the website of www.Natures-Acai.com which is not working and I tried the www.trynaturesacaiberry.com what this company employ put on, it is only for selling the offer, not providing any consumer service numbers or sections at all. And about the 800 telephone number, after many frustrating hours, I was connected to a person who says that it is a pizza place, and she's been getting the same thousand phone calls asking her that is it this 'acai.com' consumer services! For my experience, there is no way to connect with this company to cancel what they say that 'we should do'! And this morning I tried this website of www.natures-acai.com again, and given the 'click on' button for complaint, and when I did, guess what? the site is not found! And finally, this morning, the free sample arrived, this is Mar. 5, 17 days later! For this company employee, my order number was 4158408, and I did not authorized the auto-thing, and my free trial order took 17 days, and I am asking questions about this delivery date to the post office. Since there is no way to contact to cancel anything, I will also file an official complaint if this pending amount is posted.

13th of Mar, 2009

My name is Sandra. I to was mislead on this product Acai berry. I was charged one day after I recieved this product. My bank account was charged one dayn after I recieved the product. This company is very decepted. I would not recommend this product anyone. I am going to report this company to the BBB. I think Rachel Ray and Oprah should be informed that their names are being used to sell this product. These people are truley crooks. I was also charged 79.96. I am going to do everything possible to shut this company down.

13th of Mar, 2009

Who says this crap does anything for you anyway?
    "Oh, I read it in an ad"
    DAMN you people are pathetic

• Li
      26th of Mar, 2009

Oh, yes, I too got "scammed" by Natures Berry Acai, along with a "Probiotics Complete" product from Life Fit Labs. Both were being promoted by by an individual supposedly from my town (Franklin, WV) with reference to Rachel Ray and Oprah. Both were supposed to be free trials at 4.99 and 4.95, respectively. My credit card was billed for both of these fees on 02/18/09 (the date of my order). Then on 03/06/09, I was billed $69.68 by Life Fit Labs and $79.96 by Natures-Acai. I did receive a supply of the Probiotics within a few days. However, I had not yet received anything from Acai. When I called the number listed on the website, I was told that I should have reported that I had either not received my order--or that I did not want to keep it--within 15 days. Nowhere had I been informed of that detail--which is ludicrous anyhow. Customer service refused to refund my money, but said they would ship the product which should arrive in 5-7 days. On March 13, I received a shipment from Acai--however, it was dated for February 20 (which should have been the time frame of my original shipment). I was concerned that I would receive another supply and another charge. Neither has happened to date (3/26/09). When I contacted Life Fit Labs, I discovered that I was enrolled in various programs with monthly fees (news to me) but that they would cancel them! Good thing I called those people, but it still may not be the end of charges. I decided that I would try the Acai weight loss product, and ended up losing two full nights of sleep! I am still taking them, but only first thing in the morning. But, they do not do much to curb my appetite, but they do make my hands shake, which is understandable when you read the primary ingredients of high does of caffeine, green tea extract, and EGCG. The actual Acai berry content is listed as only 50 mg. This has been a total RIPOFF! I feel really STUPID for falling for this one. I think this advertising should be shut down--and prosecuted!!!

Linda May
    Franklin, WV

2nd of Apr, 2009

I ordered the $4.99 trial offer. Since I have been charged $79.96, $29.95 and $2.95 on my credit card. I have not authorized any of these and I have received nothing.

30th of Oct, 2009

hey guys thought i would let you know you will have to cancel your card in order to stop them from taking any more otherwise they will keep charging you and everytime you try to cancel will just hang up the moment you say the word. once to cancel the card you will no longer be charged

• Pe
    WWW.NATURES-ACAI.COM - Premature & Non Authorized Upgrade Charges
    San Antonio
    Texas

I Agreed to S/H charges for the Free Trial of Acai Berry. The full month charge was already pending on my bank account within a few days of receiving the Free Trial. I decided to give the program the benefit of the doubt that it will work, and have accepted the full charge. However, "BEWARE"!!!, now I am getting hit with "Fine Print" / "Upgrade Charges" ($29.95 & $2.95) for additional services (Not Product) that I am still left not quite understanding. I just spoke to a very freindly and understanding customer service rep who has cancelled 2 different unwanted service upgrades. I was also offered a discount for my future monthly orders of the 30 day supplies of Acai Berry at $50.00 each.

I will continue this product for about 3 months, which is the duration of time that I am being told is recommended to experience the full effects. I guess I will post more info on this product in the next couple of months.

Valued Customer,

I am happy to hear that you have had your issue resolved satisfactorily and are continuing use of the amazing product. I would like to apologize on behalf of Nature's Acai Berry for any miscommunication about the other offers/trials that were being made available to you. We are very glad that you were able to successfully cancel those parts of the program that you did not wish to enjoy and stuck with those that we hope will give you the results you want. Have a great day and enjoy the product!

• Sh
      11th of Aug, 2016

I Been charge on my credit card and i never recevie the package i would like to cancled my order thank u

• Sh
      11th of Aug, 2016

I would like to cancled my order