www.NATURES-ACAI.COM / unauthorized charge

1 45644Kingston, OH, United States Review updated:

Charged creditcard account full price of $79.96 for a $1.99 shipping charge. Have not responded to my communications.

Comments

Ac
  8th of Mar, 2009

I also paid for a free sample with the shipping costs to be 4.99. Aweek later they chasrged me 79.76 I called and they said that I had joined their club. All I asked for was a sample, I am reporting them to the FTC and the Nevada Attorney General. They told me that they would take me of their club list so that I would not be charged the monthly fee. They said that I had not returned the merchandise in 15 days, I told her that would be hard to do since I have never received any product. I also informed my bank and am disputing charges

Bo
  9th of Mar, 2009

all i asked for was a 4.99 sample i did not join this account are agree to pay 79.76 i never received this product i am not paying this amount i am disputing charges

Bo
  9th of Mar, 2009

i did nor receive any products an i did not join any club i only sent 4.99 free trail i dispute this order an i will not pay

Li
  9th of Mar, 2009

do what i did tell them bank is involved and will get your money they immediately returned my money with out a new card info due to old was cancelled immediately on the charges to my account the money was put back in as of this morning 2 business days so it did work

Li
  9th of Mar, 2009

this is the number i called no hold time and got what i asked for when i involved bank 1-800-983-7968

Mo
  9th of Mar, 2009

I too ordered the "free trial". I recieved it 1.5 weeks after they charged me the full price for it. Not only did they charge me for that, they charged me for another shipment that arrived 1.5 weeks after they charged me without my approval.
Not only that but the stuff didn't do a thing for me except cause me more problems.
DON'T EVER TRY IT!!!
I too am contacting the BBB

Gl
  9th of Mar, 2009

I ordered Acai Berry sample and was charged $4.99. I did not receive the sample so I called to cancel. I received three cancellation numbers starting with CMT. Within days I was charged an additional $79.76 for a product that I did not receive. I have been calling 1800-983-7968 but it continues to ring busy.

Ma
  9th of Mar, 2009

My husband ordered Natures-acai, 3 weeks later was charged $1.99(?) called credit card to dispute because we never received the product. 2 weeks later, received product. We went on credit card acct. to see we were charge $79.96 the day before we received the pills. Returned pills ASAP.called them 1 week after return pills and wanted a refund. I was informed that we had been signed up for some $29.95 weight plan program (lifestylefit.com, on my credit statement) WITHOUT OUR PERMISSION(UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE) and the rep said that the will stop the ADDITIONAL charge of $29.95 for some OTHER weight plan program going under the name of Costmeasures.com(UNAUTHORIZED) Needless to say, we got our credit card re-issued. EVERYONE SHOULD LOOK FOR OTHER UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES ON THERE ACCT. BY THE NAMES OF: DJMLIFESTYLEFIT.COM AND COSTMEASURE.COM(not sure of the spelling on the second one.) BOTH CHARGES WILL BE $29.95 EACH.

An
  9th of Mar, 2009

I too ordered the so called Free Acai product and olny pay for shipping of 4.99, Later to find i was charged $79.76. After searching allover their web site i found three toll free numbers. Then to find only one of those numbers connected.. on hold for 25 minuets before sone operator came on with the worst connection.. I was then given 3 conformation codes the told that in my next billing statement i could see my refund... WHAT A RIP OFF!!!

Ca
  10th of Mar, 2009

Wow, I too ordered the free sample for 4.99. Recieved the free bottle or so I thought. Looked at my charge card and they had charged me 79.76. I called and cancelled and got 3 confirmation numbers for stuff I never sighed up for. That's it, I'm all done ordering anything like this online again. Not sure what the pills are suppose to do so can't tell if their doing anything. Quite the scam they have going here, what I don't understand is how can they let them do this. This should be against the law.

Da

03/10/09

I called and cancelled the ACAI Berry pills and I noticed a $1.17 charge on my credit card. They were notified by certified mail. I will file a complaint against them with all agencies.

Fr

03/10/09

I ordered the free sample of acai berry pills for 4.99 shipping and was charged full price on my debit card twice they are a big
scam and they should be explain more details of their offers and now I am now changing my debit and paying a overdraft fee.
I will file a complaint to the better business bureau. Frances Masiongale

Pr
  10th of Mar, 2009

I also ordered the same "risk free" Natures - Acia and was slapped with the $79.96 fee in addition to the Fit Factory charge of $29.95. When I called to complain about the charges they credited my account for the $29.95 but told me since I had not called them back with in the 14 day trial period to cancel I was out of luck for the $79.96. I told them that it took 2 weeks for the order to arrive! Natures - Acia told me they count the 14 days starting the day they ship the product and that it wasn't their fault if it took the postal system 2 weeks for my product to arrive from Arizon to New Mexico!After MANY hours of being keep on hold while waiting for a superviser, I demanded they send me a copy of their shipping bill showing when they sent my order. I was told they couldn't supply that information. I said I was contacting my lawyer  (which I had done earlier) and they finally gave me my full refund.I  writing to the BBB, the Arizoniza Attorney Generals office informing them of this total rip-off scheme. I'm also writting all the celeberties listed on Natures- Acia add letting them know how this company operates. Natures-Acia counts on you not willing to wait for long periods of time on hold  and to just through up your hands in frustration! Think of the millions they've made off of others like you! Call them back!

Ma
  11th of Mar, 2009

Me and My wife are having the same problem with this company. All that I have read thus far seems to coincide with what happened with me and my wife. I just checked my account this morning and there was another deduction of 29.95 from our account. Its really pissing me off now this company and its not like I can get in contact with them. Im gonna find them.

La
  12th of Mar, 2009

I received a bottle of Acai in the mail. I don't know where it came from. I called my bank. It is in dispute. I was charged $4.99. I call the company & explained this to them. I was told I would not be charged again and received a cancelation number! A lot of good that did!!! I just look at my bank statement & found that another $31.12 was taken out! I am furious!!!. I did not authorize this! I was given another cancellation number! I AM NOT HAPPY ABOUT THIS AT ALL!!! I am writing a letter to the Better Business Bureau & the Atty General!
Laurie

Re
  16th of Mar, 2009

i agreed to pay 4.99 for a free sample tryout and called to cancel a week later, they charged my card 79.76 and now, today, they have taken an additional 29.99 out of my account. I think your product stinks, and you have no morals, and no ethics, you are a second rate company, and people like us will one day take you and your no good co. down i hope your families eat good, and sleep good at night. Renee Paul, Nashville, Tn. DO NOT SEND ME ANYMORE OF YOUR CRAP, STOP STEALING MY MONEY. YOU NEED A CONCIENCE, SO YOU CAN FEEL THE SHAME...

Ge
  19th of Mar, 2009

I also was charged on my account for $79.96. I agreed to pay $4.99 for a free sample to try.I never wanted any more but they went ahead and charged my account, and I never received the second bottle, but they sure took my money!!! I was mad when I went on line to find out about and came upon this web page, started to read the complaints and became even more MAD!!! So I called 1-800-983-7968, the phone call was taken by a woman who was very hard to understand I told I was very upset and MAD that they charged my account without receiving any thing in the mail OH by the way the charge was put on my account 2/19/09, she asked me for my Firest name and zip code that is all, came back and told me I will recive the money back!!!said next months statement will show it taken off!!!Will See. I became Mad and said it better had or I will call the BBB. I also told her yo tke my name off I DO NOT WANT YOUR PRODUCT, OK!!! Ok she said we will remove your name. I also told her about all the complaints I read about on this page said nothing. then said sorry. she also gave me a conformation #. Will See.

Ro
  18th of Apr, 2009

I am so mad, I could bite a nail.This is the biggest rip off I have ever been involved in. Can't this company even hire any english speaking operators to take the calls? I have been robbed!