www.natural-acai-berry.com / Tring to cancel, # disconnected. I did not order product

I am being charge 80+ dollars for something i did not order and it is being deducted from my checking account monthly and I am getting this product in the mail. i have been trying to cancle it or even find the right product online as stated on the bottle nad the phone # has been disconnected. (1/[protected]). I have contacted about 10 different companies that are similar and they don't know who i am or can't help. this is extreme bs and I can't get it to stop. Any suggestions?
Denise Shaw
letsgodragracin@verizon.net

Comments

De
  24th of Jan, 2009

I am in the same position! Try this phone number: 866-376-4078. I am stuck with the charge but was told they would accept my cancellation as of now. hopefully this turns out to be true. I wish I had read the terms better.

Gb
  24th of Jan, 2009

I just called this number 866-376-4078 to cancel auto ship. They were quickly able to pull my account. I was given a cancellation ID # and told there would be no charges or future shipments.
Good luck

Sg
  24th of Jan, 2009

If those numbers don't work try this number. I had the same problem 866-949-0138 Good luck! They will not refund product!!! Looks like there are more then one slimy company!!!

Jo
  28th of Jan, 2009

I had the same problem and cancelled using the #8663764078. Then I also called my bank and disputed the charges. They didn't get my $. I was given a full refund!!

Do
  28th of Jan, 2009

Don't no how u managed that!!! They never answer the fone, or it's always busy!! Hope they all rot in hell.. Wot a nite nare!!

Vi
  16th of Feb, 2009

Ok Everyone Call the # on bottle 1- 800- 278-3620 and tell them you want the orders stopped. they will not refund but at least you won't get another shipment

Hi
  23rd of Mar, 2009

I JUST called # 800-278-3620 and spoke to a customer service rep named David Michael and he cxl my subscription and gave me a cxl #. He told me I would not be charged or shipped any more of their product. I do, however have to keep the shipment I just received. Lets hope I nipped this in the bud!!! Good luck to the rest of you.

Da
  2nd of Apr, 2009

I just saw my bank statement on line and I was furious! I also was told I had the product for 15 days and that had expired on the 30th. I was told that it was in the terms and conditions. So...I went to the website and unlike other sites where they will a box to check whether you do or do not accept the conditions, I saw only the "terms and conditions" at the bottom in very tiny print. When I read that I had paid for the trial bottle for which I had paid $2.00 and was now being chaarged 83.00 I couldn't believe it and I am a smart women. Talk about getting sucked in!!

Re
  30th of Oct, 2009

They WILL burn in hell. I sleep well knowing Karma is a Bigger ### than me!!!