www.nationwidebarcode.comThey didn't send my order

1 Review updated:

The worst services and the company www.nationwidebarcode.com is total rip off. I ordered 20 bar codes from them, and it was mentioned on the website that I needed to wait 20 minutes, but after that they didn’t send my order. I only wasted money. I tried to contact the rep, but no one replied. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Let’s share views about this website.

Na
Dec 15, 2014

More www.nationwidebarcode.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Na
      Mar 12, 2015

This is interesting as we mention that we have immediate digital downloads of UPC barcodes, , , we do not tell people that they have to wait 20 minutes. Upon successful payment you are immediately whisked to a page where you can download your barcodes and we send a back-up email with a link to your confirmation page where you can download everything at your leisure. We have a toll-free number that is manned by 5 or 6 customer service reps that is open from 8 to 5pm Monday-Friday. We pride ourselves on world-class customer service. If you did not see your order or it went into your spam folder, I will be happy to refund you. Simply email me at [protected]@nationwidebarcode.com and give me the particulars of your order.