www.myundergroundstyle.com / charge card, no shipment!

United States Review updated:
I ordered an item from this store on December 6th, and was told i'd receive my tracking number in 24 hours. It's December 24th now, and i never received my item, not even a tracking number! They charged me $20 for shipping, which i think is ridiculous to charge to ship a tee shirt, and i still haven't gotten anything. I submitted 5 inquiries on their website, was told i'd be contacted in 24 hours, and i still haven't heard from anyone. I called their 800 number and all i could do is leave a message, no matter what time of day i call. I have left messages and have not gotten a response from anyone. DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE!

Comments

Di
  3rd of Jan, 2009
Thia place is a complete farse. Be thanful you didn't get your shirt...it comes from China and they are ALL knock-offs! What they picture on the web is the real thing, then what comes is CHEEZY CRAP! You CAN NOT get them to call back or anwser e-mail..they are A TOTAL SCAM!!! I PROMISE TO KEEP POSTING AND BLOGGING UNTIL THEY ARE GONE OR I GET MY FRIGGIN MONEY BACK!!
Fa
  10th of Jan, 2009
I received an Ed Hardy shirt from this site. The quality was very good. I am not an expert on authenticity, but it looks the same as i saw in the store. The labels are the same. The shirt is 100% cotton and i washed it once already and it still looks good. Maybe some things they shipped were not good, but i have to say ...i am satisfied!
An
  11th of Jan, 2009
This Website is a joke. I posted a complaint and they say they are legitimate. LOL. If you do call you will get a voicemail system telling you to leave a message and someone will call you back. LOL. Right. Never Again.
Pe
  4th of Jun, 2009
I had the exact thing happen to me now I'm out $88...what a SCAM is right!!! Don't order from this place...wish I would've seen this before I ordered!