www.myperfumesamples.com / They haven't provided the order at all

I ordered 5 samples from the website www.myperfumesamples.com. The website is real rip off, ‘coz they charged me within couple of minutes, but after that I heard completely nothing from them. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.

Jo
Apr 29, 2015

Comments

• My
      29th of Apr, 2015

It seems that you may be referring to our affiliates at www.perfumesforabuck.com about your membership? Someone would be more than happy to assist you if you contact our Help Desk. We never charge customers without their knowledge. You will only be charged if you have placed an order with us. We apologize for your confusion and hope that we can help you out with this situation. Looking forward to hearing back!

Also, please note that if you have already tried contacting us and have not received a reply then you may try adding us to your safe senders list or checking your spam folder. We never leave e-mails unresolved, so we are very surprised to hear that you have heard nothing from us.

• Ha
      23rd of Jan, 2019

I order from MyPerfumeSamples it's been over a month and I have not received not on item I call this number 18559972368 and try to leave a message the operator would just cut me off once I start leaving my message like what is going on whit this company