www.myperfumesamples.com / They charged me for the perfume, but I haven't ordered it

United States, California, Agoura Hills Review updated:
Agoura Hills
I ordered samples of perfume from the company www.myperfumesamples.com. But these jerks charged me for samples and after an hour they took money for the largest bottle of this perfume. I haven’t ordered it. I was so shocked and tried to get this sum back, but the rep avoided me. Maybe someone has any ideas how to return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.
Apr 29, 2015

D  29th of Apr, 2015 by
Hi Dorothy,

We are very surprised to hear this negative feedback and are happy to look into this further for you. If you haven't yet contacted our Help Desk, we suggest doing so and a customer service representative can resolve this for you. Is it possible that you are referring to our affiliates at www.perfumesforabuck.com about a membership?

Please be aware that MyPerfumeSamples does not offer a membership program and is unable to charge anything unless you have submitted an order with us. We look forward to hearing back from you, so that this situation can be resolved.

MyPerfumeSamples Logo MyPerfumeSamples