www.Myord.comMN / unauthorized charges

1 10811-110 StWestlock, Alberta, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 780-349-4868

This company has charged our visa account 50.96 and I do not remember authorizing them to do so. When I look for this company on line to find out what it is about it appears it is fraudulant. I do not want them to make any furthur charges agansit our visa account.

Margaret Howden

Comments

• Ha
      1st of May, 2008
    www.Myord.comMN - cancelation by Norton Security
    DRI*Symantecstore.com
    401 W Pasadena Blvd. Apt 923
    Deer Park
    Texas
    Phone: 281-715-8135

I ordered a two year renewal with Norton Security at a cost of $134.98 which has
    appeared on my credit card statement. Order was placed on April 10, 2008 and
    their Order Number is77324470. I thought the transaction was complete but
    I am getting daily notices that my subscripion will be canceled on May 6, 2008.
    I need Norton Security to acknowledge confirmation of April 10, 2008. I desire
    the service but I don't want my credit card charged if they are going to cancel
    despite their above confirmation.

• Ta
      12th of May, 2008

I ordered the Norton Anti-virus on April 29, 2008 and spent $69.98 on the software and haven't received the download and/or cd disk. My order # is 2093383632 and would either like my money back or the download. My computer is at risk!!!

Thank you.

• Je
      3rd of Jul, 2008

I CONTACTED NORTON TO RENEW---BECAUSE I GOT A NEW CREDIT CARD NUMBER----NOW I HAVE TWO CHARGES ON MY CREDIT CARD. ONE FOR 42.39 AND ONE FOR 39.99-----I'LL PAY FOR ONE BUT NOT TWO. IF YOU DON'T REMOVE ONE CHARGE WITHIN 48 HOURS, I'LL CANCEL ALL MY NORTON AND GO WITH SOMEONE ELSE. MONDAY I WILL HAVE MY CREDIT CARD CANCEL ALL OF IT. THANK YOU

8th of Jul, 2008

why did you charge me for my norton anti-virus protection for my computer. I have automatic renewal for my subscription for norton.please reimburse me my money back to my credit card.
    thank you ...chris mosher..

• Ta
      15th of Jul, 2008

Charged from Digital River Myord.com for 31.95 on my debit card. I have no idea who this is and did not authorize. From google search appears to be fraud and I canceled my card right away.

• Mi
      17th of Jul, 2008

Uhh guys, this company is associated with Norton Anti Virus, a anti virus program you need to pay for.

If you have set up your Norton to auto renew it will prompt you to renew your SUBSCRIPTION and charge you when you enter your banking / credit information.

• Do
      22nd of Jul, 2008

07/20/08
    Letters have been sent to Symantec Corp. and AAA Financial, VISA, concerning downloads for Norton 360, 02.The order date 's and order number's are as follows. 0614/08, #2094190529, $69.98. Again 06/15/08, #2094149059. Once more on 06/20/08, # 20941490529, , $69.98. 6/15/08
    filled out customer questioner. Was informed that my creddit card has expired (don't think so). Charges totaling $69.98 X 2 = $139.96 have been sent for payment also at this time I recieved the message that the set-up file was corrupte. Try again.
    Finally on 06/20/08 I purchased a Norton package from Sam's Club. All was taken care of in a very short time.
    Dorisann Glass

• My
      26th of Jul, 2008

Why did you charge me for the drisymantec, l just need the norton anti-virus protention, you are chargin me 49.99 for norton anual renual but I don't have to pay an aditional 66.98 for the sysmantec tha is 124.97 giveme a solution or a will cancel everything with norton so pleasse reenbolse my maney waiting fon anser.

• Ca
      7th of Aug, 2008

Why was I charged $59.99 for Symantec July 6, 2008 when I have automatic renewal for Norotn at $53.79? Please credit my Discover Card in the amount of $59.99 or in the future I will cancel my account with Norton and go with another service.
    Thank you for your promt attention on this matter

• Co
      13th of Aug, 2008

Would you please send me a paid invoice. Thank you.

• St
      15th of Aug, 2008

on 08/11/ 08 I ordered coverage and inadvertantly was charged for two orders.Please refund one for $69.98 Thanx, 4d5a1steve buechler

• St
      15th of Aug, 2008

inre;order4d5a1 please cancel both orders considering the posted complaints. I do not desire your services and I will make other arrangements.thank you, steve buechler.

• Ga
      15th of Aug, 2008

Norton Internet Security 2008 won"t install on my computer. Went thru the chat room, the final one was a need to get help with the spyware on the computer removed. I was charge $59.98 on my credit card would like to have the charge removed. Order number is 775141234. Product key j8j6hbccwrqxbmpmgkkrggwf.

• Th
      23rd of Aug, 2008

I did not order, nor did I authorize DRI*Symantec HP CPC to bill my Visa credit card
    for $66.98.

I only wanted to renew my Norton Protection Plan.

I am notifying my credit card company not to pay these charges.

This is a scam by your company.

• Ga
      2nd of Sep, 2008

This is the second time on my complaint on Norton Secerity 2008 that won't install on my computer. Would like a credit on my credit card. $59.98. The order number is 775141234.

• Mi
      3rd of Sep, 2008

I ordered Norton-virus on April 10 2008 and was charged 75.86 on my Visa and I am still getting popups saying, my PC is still at risk #249289622. Thank you, Mike Thomas isagenmike@aol.com

• Es
      16th of Sep, 2008
    www.Myord.comMN - cancelation by Norton Security

I added Norton protection to my laptop without knowing this was an illegal site. I would like the total amount of 69.98 refunded to my account. This is reference number MT082280105000010042414.
    Transaction date 8/14/08. Date posted to my account 8/15/08.

• Sc
      27th of Sep, 2008

My name is Scott, and I never ordered any thing from your company. How did you get my credit card number? Please email me back and tell me what is going on. I would also appreciate if your company would recredit my account.

Scott

goetz6@verizon.net

• Ka
      29th of Sep, 2008

I have two charges on my credit card from your company that need some explaining: 1. Dri Symantec 7/10/08 ($59.99) 2. Norton Annual Renewal 8/18/08 ($52.49). I have a computer confirmation on #1 that includes an invoice for Norton 360 Subscription. To me it looks like the first charge covered the second charge. Could you explain what the difference betweeen these two products are and if I do indeed need both. In as much as I am paying for security for my computer, it certainly seems like the security is not only suspect but seems to be fraudulent. Please reply quickly to these queries since I don't enjoy enlarging anyone's bank account but my own. Thank you

• To
      13th of Oct, 2008

I was charged from Dir symantc hp mobile 69.98 I want it refunded for I did not agree to the charges. Thanks for your concern. Tom Owens