www.mymathgenius.com / the tutor hasn't contacted me

May 13, 2015
I paid for the Math tutor services, and I found this guy on the website www.mymathgenius.com. I wired money in advance, but this scammer fooled. He received my payment and told that he would contact me via Skype. He got my nick name there, but this jerk didn’t contact me. All my attempts to reach him also failed. I wonder if there are people, who faced the same problem? I really need help or any useful advice. Please, post your comments and ideas. Thanks.

More www.mymathgenius.com Complaints & Reviews

Plus mymathgenius.com - they charge, but don't provide services [1]
Plus [Resolved] MyMathGenius - ridiculous prices

D  20th of May, 2015 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I work at MyMathGenius and what you are describing is very strange. First of all, MyMathGenius does not use any wiring services to charge their fees and certainly does not use Skype or other direct communication tools which might jeopardize the security or privacy of an individual. If you have faced any issues in dealing with anyone at MyMathGenius please contact the support staff and one of us will be happy to immediately resolve any and all problems that you may have had. We pride ourselves in being responsive to client needs and would be happy to help you out at once.

MyMathGenius Logo MyMathGenius