www.mylpcard.com / Received no benefits or welcome kit as promised

P.O. Box 21804Los Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:
4.65
Phone: 800-369-7919

A wire transfer was made from my bank for $79 and later for $120 dollars for merchandise or information I never recieved by the company or business.

More www.mylpcard.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Sh
  23rd of Jan, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I want this lpc card deactivated as soon as possible my name is Shavonne Barr my card number is 9965060108189261 or I wll have to take other actions.
Mi
  8th of Apr, 2009
I have recieved the offer from lpc card and I am now attempting to recieve some sort of service from this group. I was told by a close freind that ther are a lot of serious scams going on at this level. I do hope and pray that this is not the case at this time, because I am a member of the law enforcement community and there are are going to be a lot of 'cops' riding with me on my 'posse' and we are going to get 'real busy' when we 'mount-up' and 'roll-out' so don't mess around now, cause you cannot escape the 'long arm of the law'!!! Now is the time to redeem yourself, if you been just a little lack in your business, that can be excused, if you are really dirty, that can be a problem, but if you have a reference on your side, that can make a big difference, trust me!
Re
  2nd of Jun, 2009
Hi, My name is Renae and I recieved an lpc card in the mail. While reading over the arbutration, I realized, I have never applyed for this, So how did they get my name and address information.. guess I need to be more careful on what information I put into websites online, Because this has to be a scam. Thank goodness I have not activated it. So hey you guy's If you don't remeber applying, Don't even activate. melt the card and rip the paperwork up and throw it all in the trash!!!
El
  11th of Jul, 2009
These people took money from my account --$79 and $120. I did not authorize these withdrawals. Is there a point in writing this? Am I going to be helped?

Thanks,

E. Rogers
Mc
  21st of Jan, 2010
i have received my card & catalog a'la the kit and have yet to use it! when i called to start shopping the number wasnt in service! what the hell kind of a scam is this! i work too hard to be having someone scam me outta money that could be used on my children! i really dont appreciate this & would like my money back... is there something you are doing to guarantee the money of me & so many others back by writing these complaints?!?
Sm
  29th of Jul, 2010
Oooh my goodness are you guys serious? I received this lpcard long time ago and have been hesitating to activate coz for some reason i never TRUSTED it i dont remember applying for it so thank GOD i never Activated it and will NEVER EVER!!! Its true its a big SCAM and a hacker and i feel sorry for you all who got into the trap i think the best thing to do is to report them and be traced on their whereabout and face the LAW!!!

S.MAN