www.mylaundryonline.com / Use My Business Name For Marketing

1 UnknownUnknown, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: (877) 254-WASH

I was using this service to keep my business going because my website was hijacked meaning the domain name my business was coming up on was no longer the domain name I chose. So I put my business up on www.mylaundryonline.com temporarily.. My Laundry Online started using my business name to promote their service in Africa, Alabama and mutil states. So when I got ready to put my new website up and redirect my website this hindered my search engine optimization. I contacted them and now they are stil doing the same. I dont recommend any business using this service they will use escerpts from your webpage and your business name to promote multi- state wide with your business name. They return calls when you have problems. I think it is a one man show. $10 month will ruin your business name. Attached are photos of just what happened to my business name. Search engine optimization is affected by their honory tactics.

Ir
Apr 29, 2013

Comments

• Be
      29th of Apr, 2013

I called and explained to them that my roofwas leaking from all the rain and they understood my urgency and got a repair man out here the next day. They were able to diagnose exactly where the water was coming in and I had another roofer out here earlier that same day that was unable to find the leak for me. Frank Seeber Roofing gave me a great price, repaired my roof on the spot and through the last week rains my leak is gone. I also received a warranty of my leak repair. The office staff was kind, professional and Jackson (the repair man) made me feel extremely comfortable with their roofing services... I HIGHLY RECOMMEND FRANK SEEBER ROOFING!!!

• Ir
      29th of Apr, 2013

I disagree because ...This comment has nothing to do with www.mylaundryonline.com complaint filed.