www.mylaundryonline.com

Unknown
Unknown, California
Phone: (877) 254-WASH
www,mylaundryonline.com
I was using this service to keep my business going because my website was hijacked meaning the domain name my business was coming up on was no longer the domain name I chose. So I put my business up on www.mylaundryonline.com temporarily.. My Laundry Online started using my business name to promote their service in Africa, Alabama and mutil states. So when I got ready to put my new website up and redirect my website this hindered my search engine optimization. I contacted them and now they are stil doing the same. I dont recommend any business using this service they will use escerpts from your webpage and your business name to promote multi- state wide with your business name. They return calls when you have problems. I think it is a one man show. $10 month will ruin your business name. Attached are photos of just what happened to my business name. Search engine optimization is affected by their honory tactics.

www.mylaundryonline.comwww.mylaundryonline.comwww.mylaundryonline.comwww.mylaundryonline.com

Complaint comments Comments (2)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Scams

Comments

N  29th of Apr, 2013 by    0 Votes
I called and explained to them that my roofwas leaking from all the rain and they understood my urgency and got a repair man out here the next day. They were able to diagnose exactly where the water was coming in and I had another roofer out here earlier that same day that was unable to find the leak for me. Frank Seeber Roofing gave me a great price, repaired my roof on the spot and through the last week rains my leak is gone. I also received a warranty of my leak repair. The office staff was kind, professional and Jackson (the repair man) made me feel extremely comfortable with their roofing services... I HIGHLY RECOMMEND FRANK SEEBER ROOFING!!!
D  29th of Apr, 2013 by    0 Votes
I disagree because ...This comment has nothing to do with www.mylaundryonline.com complaint filed.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree