www.mygrantsite.net / Cd advertised for 2.95 was charged 39.95

1 Port Orange, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 386-631-4392

Went to this site and it said I would be charged 2.95 for a CD on grants I could get . I looked on my charges and have been charged 39.95 . I think this is fraud ad if I dont have my credit card un charged I will report this transaction to the athorities on march 1, 2008 This is not a valid site and would not sujest anyone to go to this site

Comments

• Ab
      15th of Feb, 2009

unauthorized charge using debit card account number, only $2.29 but fraudulent nonetheless.

• St
      16th of Feb, 2009

I was charge for a product that i did not authorize and would like my money back in the amount of 39.95. it would be great if there was a phone number to contact these people.

• Ta
      18th of Feb, 2009

there was 39.95 off of my credit card for information i never received

• Je
    www.mygrantsite.net - unauthorized withdrawal of $39.95
    Ohio

After checking my bank acct I found an unauthorized withdrawal of $39.95 was made to my account on 2/18/2009. the bank sd it was paid out to WWWMYGRANTSITE 800-487-7085 NV. W

• To
      19th of Feb, 2009

I too was charged today for info never rec'd. They deducted 2.99 last week and today charged me 39.95. Tom Anderson

• Kh
      19th of Feb, 2009

I have just checked my checking account and they have also charged my account whichwas not authorized. I will also let the authorities know if this charge is not reversed .

K.H. Sacramento, California

20th of Feb, 2009
    www.mygrantsite.net - agreed to 2.95 but they took an additional 39.95 - never rec'd the info on grants either
    www.mygrantsitnet
    200 Ten Mile Creek Rd
    East Peoria
    Illinois
    Phone: 3093602056

I ordered information on Federal Grants for $2.95 which they deducted from my account. A week later they deducted $39.95 from my account. I still have never received the information.

• Mj
      20th of Feb, 2009

Concerned and upset female in Iowa: I report, that I was charged $2.29 as expected on 2/12/09 for the CD pkg but find on my checking another charge for $39.95 (2/19/09) that I NEVER authorized and ALSO would like it reversed.!!!
    M J Richardson
    Marion, IA

• Ca
      20th of Feb, 2009

I let my sister use my credit card to purchase the 2.99 information. on 2/12/09 I was charged 1.99 and was charged 39.95 on 2/18/09 and she still has not recieved the information. I am really mad. I never authorized the amount and I want the transaction reveersed.

Carla Thomas
    Marietta, GA

• Ga
      20th of Feb, 2009

I also did not authorize the charge of $39.95 on my card and I am filing for complaint, who ever you are you will be prosecuted!!! this is stealing, fraud and false advertisement!!! Reverse charges ASAP!!!

Gaby Paiz
    San Bernardino, CA

• Gd
      20th of Feb, 2009

To all of the people complaining you should read the fine print BEFORE you buy something on the internet.
    I was looking at this site (federalgovernmentgranysolutions.com) If you read the fine print it states that you will be charged $39.95 a month after a 7 day trial period and $7.95 & $9.95 a month for other services. Also the outfit is based in the Phillipines. SCAM ALERT!!!

So folks READ ALL the fine print and terms and conditions section of ANY web site you are buying from.

21st of Feb, 2009

I'd like to have their phone number.

21st of Feb, 2009

This is a legal scam!

• Fr
      23rd of Feb, 2009

They took 39.95 instead of 2.95 for cd I never got for grants that are available

23rd of Feb, 2009

Seems like all of us have been ripped off. So, how do we get our money back. That's $39.95 that I could have
    used for something else. I thought it was only $2.99 as well then I look into my account and to my surprise there's a charge for $39.95. All I want is my money reversed back into my account and we're good to go.

• Bu
      24th of Feb, 2009

I was told that I would have 2 weeks trial of the site for $2.29 that was charged on 2/9/09 On 2/23/09 I was charge $39.95 and THAT was the day the CD arrived. I called, reached a service rep, and was told that if I called before 3/22/09 I could cancel the service. I will try out the CD and report back to this forum.

Bud

• Ki
    www.mygrantsite.net - fraud/charging 39.95 no cd
    my grant site

I paid the 2.95 for the grant cd which I never got. Then was charged an extra 39.95 on my credit card, a charge I never authorized.

• Jj
      24th of Feb, 2009

I ordered a cd about how to apply for government grants and was told that I would be charged $2.95. They said that the cd was free and I just had to pay for shipping. I just got my cc statement and they charged me $39.95. This is credit card fraud and if $39.95 is not credited back to my card by the end of March, 2009. I will contact the Arizona Attorney Generals Office and file a complaint for, interstate credit card fraud. Mabe the U.S. Attorney's office would be interested in this.Ashame on you taking us for granted on these grants I have filed a fraud statement with my cc company .

• Da
    www.mygrantsite.net - charged 39.95 in addition to 2.95

They say up front they are charging you 2.95 for shipping.

Way down below (I went back to the page) there is fine print saying that they'll charge you 39.95, 7.95 and then 9.95 for other programs that if you don't call and cancel your account for, you'll get charged.

First of all - the page is very misleading. Second of all - and here is the key - the fine print says:

For your security, all transactions on this site are protected with Secure Sockets Layer encryption. By clicking "Ship My CD", I am ordering the Grant Master CD™and trial membership for $2.29 S&H, after the seven day trial I will be charged $39.95 a month thereafter..." etc, etc etc

Notice that you need to click on "Ship My CD"...and this is where? I've even attached an image of the web page...where is the 'Ship My CD' button???
    I even attached another page from another part of this tangled web of lies...they *might* have a leg to stand on with the second one, because they actually have a checkbox right next to the button informing you of where the fine print is, but again the fine print says by clicking 'Submit'...of which there is no button.

Call: 18663965694 and ask for your money back if you clicked on a button that is not named anything at all near what the fine print says you're agreeing to...they gave me three confirmation numbers for the three additional charges.

Good Luck.

• Lo
      25th of Feb, 2009

I also checked my cc today the 25th of Feb 2009 and I was also charged $39.95 instead of the $2.95 I was told. I have not even received my CD as of today. I had ordered it on 02/21/09...
    If any one has the number that I caould talk to PLEASE post it here...Thank You