www.mygrantsite.net / unauthorized withdrawals

1 p o box 61Conway, United States Review updated:
Phone: 417-589-0111

i keep getting withdrawels from my accout without authorization better bussiness bureau with be notified

Comments

• Ba
      26th of Feb, 2009

they withdrew money out of my account without my permission, they better put it back.

• Je
      27th of Feb, 2009

All I did was order a CD for $2.95 and now I was just charged $39.95 for what??????

• Tr
      2nd of Mar, 2009

I'm having the same trouble I ordered a 2.99 cd and now I'm being charged 39.95 and for what they also took 94.89 out of my accoount without my permission and I haven't recieved anything someone needs to stop these people. They need to refund all my money.

3rd of Mar, 2009

I have the same issue. I paid $2.29 shipping for a grant kit and 2 weeks later I still have not received it. Just yesterday I was charged $39.95 and I did not authorize this transaction. I was able to find a phone number of 800-487-7085 and the recording said, "Thank for calling customer service. All agents are busy at this time." There was no company name given or any other information. I was on hold for just over 25 minutes and never was able to talk to anyone. Something definitely needs to be done about this.

• Li
      4th of Mar, 2009

I got through after 25 minutes it's funny how they have all this info on me and I don't even know who they are.
    I wasn't getting anywhere until I said I was calling the better business bureau, then she said she would credit my account. I have all kinds of charges 2.78, 2.29, (2) for 39.95. This is bull. Never heard of these people, on credit card statement it said wwwmygrantsite and she said no we are grantcollect. Doesn't make since.
    Linda B

• Ag
      9th of Mar, 2009

I too, orderd a CD and got charged 39.95 a week later. Which I didn't authorize them to do...And for what?? I called them, stayed on the phone with them for fifteen minutes agruing, then was put back on hold again for fifteen minutes, they finally came back and gave me 3 cancellation codes. I never asked for anything but the free CD that was suppose to show me about free grant money. I guess they take yours without telling you. Which is theft by false advertising. The withdrawal from your account after the $2.95 comes out and that is where they get you, they still have your account numbers.. I AM REPORTING THEM TO THE BBB OF MISSOURI!!! Companies like this need to be stopped. They are a bunch of liars and theives.

12th of Mar, 2009

THERE IS NO LISTING OF THE $39.95, NOR THE ADDITIONAL $72.21 OR $94.89 THEY WILL CHARGE TO YOUR CARD. LAWSUIT ANYONE? I AM ON IT...JUST WHAT I NEED A CLASS ACTION SUIT TO FILE. SEE YOU SOON IN COURT. WE'LL LET THE JUDGE DETERMINE YOUR SCHEME.

IN THE MEANTIME https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/wwwmygrantsitenet-c173742.html

12th of Mar, 2009

EVERYONE FILE A CHARGEBACK WITH YOUR BANK AS A SCAM! THEN THIS JERKS CREDIT CARD PROCESSING COMPANY WILL DROP HIM FAST!PLUS...YOU WILL HAVE YOUR MONEY BACK!ANYTHING HE CHARGES YOU...FILE A CHARGEBACK.IT IS FAST AND SIMPLE.OUR BANKS PROTECT US FROM THESE KIND OF WORD TRIPPING FINE PRINT CLAUSE MANIPULATING LOSERS. FILE THE CHARGEBACK AND THEY/HE WILL BE LIVING ON THE STREET!

• Be
      13th of Mar, 2009

I agree this mess is a rip off, I've calling for two days no answer charge 39.95 to my card no CD this kind of flim flam company must be stop.

Bert A.