www.MYGOOGLEOFFER.comUnathorized Charge to Bank Account

1 Review updated:

Dear Sirs:

On June 22, 2009, I received a notice from the credit union where I have my bank account, stating that on 6/18/2009 NP*MYGOOGLEOFFER.COM, phone number [protected] AZ, charged $48.16 from my account. I and my wife never authorized such a deduction and have no idea what the charge is for, but it also caused my account to be overdrawn, with a $28.00 charge from the credit union. I do not understand how this can occur without authorization, nor did my wife or I give them our account information. The only way they could have that info is to have bought that information from the internet offer for Government Grants that we paid a small, token amount (S&H) for information to, or from Google Profits (GP-Returns), where we paid a couple of dollars (for S&H) by debit card for a cd. We have never ordered anything from NP*MYGOOGLEOFFER.COM.

I am very worried at this point that this will continue or that other unscrupulous companies may get ahold of my bank info and do the same type of scam.

Sincerely,

Raymond E. Kidwell

Comments

• Tr
      Jul 09, 2009

They charged my account for 98.04 and I did not authorize it either! Is there anything we can do to get our monies back? Google of all people. Haven't you made enough millions, billions, without screwing the little guy our of our hard earned monies?

• In
      Jul 09, 2009

FYI, this is not Google themselves.