www.myeyecolors.comShady business/fraudulent

DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT buy from www.myeyecolors.com. They ripped me off shipping cost, and my item is lost somewhere in the USPS system. The USPS tracking system has NOT update where the item is currently for the last 4 days. The item was paid for to be delivered via FedEx.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Lancaster, PA You cannot contact anyone from that company as they will NOT return your emails about inquiring your item. Their FAQs claim they have a "shipping policy" page but it is NOWHERE to be found on that fake website, no interconnecting links from the home page, NOTHING. It's like they took my money and ran off. You've been WARNED!

Jo
Dec 20, 2014

Comments

• Su
      Dec 20, 2016

I have been unable to contact the company. I left several emails and no one will answer the phone. I placed an order for 2nd day and paid $27. I have waited 2 weeks now and still no product. The Fed-ex number they gave me on my order confirmation has no movement. Fed-ex has never picked up my package. I will never order form them again and have asked my bank to dispute the funds pulled by this company.

• Co
      Oct 30, 2017

I always order from them and have never had a problem. I love the colors and they are at my house in 3 days from ordering.