[Resolved] www.myamplifiers.comThey didn't provide any precise info about the device

I ordered device from the website www.myamplifiers.com. It was 4 weeks ago, but these guys still haven’t delivered order. I already emailed them and asked about the purchase. But they twice promised to deliver order within 3-5 days and still nothing. I don’t believe them anymore and I want to return money back. But they didn’t provide any precise reply. I don’t know what to do.

• Resolution statement

• MyAmplifiers Customer Care's Response, Jul 06, 2015

Dear Sir/Madam
    My name is Yana. I'm a manager of MyAmplifiers.com.
    I bring my apologies for this inconvenience. Could you please provide me with your order number and e-mail?I will find your order information and provide you with all necessary details as soon as possible.Unfortunately I can't find you order according to the indicated address - are you sure that you made it on our web site?As among our orders from Cyprus there are no clients with the same address. Looking forward to your reply!

Best regards,