www.my web pay.com / money withdrawn from account.

1 unknown, United States

dear sir...my bank account was drawn on by ..www.my web pay.com...of ..us$38.12...which is..australian$40.98...and i dont believe i gave them permission to do so...i was looking on ebay for a web cam...but i didnt order one ..so when i had a bill for 40.98..and a 40.00 ..extra charge for not having money in account at time. {late fee}.{as i didnt know i needed to have any money taken out of my mastercard at the time...as i didnt order anything..and now i cant seem to find any one from my web pay, com . or a site person.to talk to me..and give me my money back.into my bank account, , ...hope to hear from you.in regards to this money...andi also am long into what i can do to get satisfaction and.. moneys returned back into my bank account..at their earliest convenience..yours sincerely..phillip mcmurtrie...my email..addresses are{2}first one is... phills.world7@bigpond.com...and the other is phillsworld07@hotmail.com...both these emails will reach me...hoping you get back to me with some good news soon...phill..tuesday 5th may08