www.mobile-phones.cn / Lost phones and refund for another phone

1 China Review updated:

On the 3rd of May 2013, I sent personally with registered post 2 of my personal mobile phones bought at www.mobile-phones.cn for repair back to china. Normally it takes an average of 13 days that they receive the phones and in one month I would have them back. These phones that I am talking about are now 33 days on the way. The postal tracking system is saying since the 25th of May that the phones have been received at the address. This is information of China Post and checking according Spanish Post it is delivered. Now the information the people of the company give me is, that they haven't received any of the phones. I want to send a denouncement to the police in Shenzhen, where the phones for repair have to be sent, but I can't find where.

Hereby I warn everyone NEVER to buy from www.mobile-phones.cn. They scammed me with 2 phones.

Now about the other phone I bought from them. I bought it from them in January 2013. Before the 45-day money back policy was over, I have returned it to them. They should have offered me a refund for that phone that was faulty or change the phone immediately. What they offered me was to repair the phone. They repaired the phone and after a long time, I got it back on the 24th of April 2013. Now I always test the phones when they are delivered. It came with a new problem: When charging or using the phone a lot, it overheated. The phone closed all the processes in Android, so it can not be used. Resetting does not help, because when you powered it off, it would not power on anymore. First it seemed a problem of the battery, but later it was not. After a lot of quarrel they would take the phone back and send me a partial refund. Reason: Now it is a used phone. They should have changed the phone immediately after the first problem.

Now I can not do anything else than wait.

AGAIN I WARN EVERYBODY NOT TO BUY ANYTHING FROM THE WEBSITE www.mobile-phones.cn. They have bad policy and they lie. (Scam? No! If you buy something they send the right article.)

www.mobile-phones.cn

Ma
Jun 5, 2013

Comments

• Ra
      30th of May, 2014

same thing happened to me,

order no: 27034,
    Order Date: Sunday 20 October, 2013;

but still I've not received the item, even they are not giving any reply to my mail, worst service, really fraud company, don't buy anything from this website, they are cheaters.

ramakrishna, india,