www.Mmoinn.com / Fraud and cheating!

Don't use this company to Power level, my WoW account was banned due to exploits they were using. Not sure what they are doing, but Blizzard banned my account.

Comments

• Bo
      13th of Jul, 2008

after 2 orders with this site they never sent a thing and i had to get money back from paypal for non delivery

live chat uses very very bad english and their help is helpless

avoid like the plague

• Se
      26th of Oct, 2008

Did you contact MMOinn? How did they answer about it?

• Sf
      29th of Jan, 2009

i bought gold to help me in WoW and they had no problems taking the payment and apparently had a problem providing the product. according to their website, 70% of transactions on the Coilfang(Alliance) server are delivered within 0-1 hour, 5% within 1-12 hours, 25% within 12-24 hours and 0% within 24-72 hours. After waiting 20 hours I began to get anxious and found on https://www.complaintsboard.com, several complaints regarding people paying for but not receiving their service and even complaints of fraud. when i went to log in so i could ask about my order status and to cancel their automatic trial supscripition that automatically sets itself to auto-bill you for $9.95 a month, i couldn't even log in with the logins that they emailed to me!! i tried to use my email address to click on "forgotten password" and they said the email was incorrect!! they sure didn't have a problem sending me the order info to that same email address, oddly enough. so i tried to use the "live chat" support and there was a very long wait that i finally gave up on. i felt backed into a corner and decided the best way out was simply to have paypal back out the payment.

• Pa
      9th of Feb, 2009

• Sm
      20th of Feb, 2009

THSALE.COM is the worst of them all, they are nothing more then a scam site and will take your money with no intention of delivering what you ordered. They will promise you the moon, don't believe a word they say, or anything on their site. STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!! In my research I have found one thing to be fact, any of these sites, that offer in game gold, powerlevering, gear, whatever, if you pay using PAYPAL, think again. These sites know very well how PAYPAL works, if you file a dispute, do not, DO NOT, cancel it for any reason, if you do, they know that you will not be able to refile again, hence, they don't have to deliver or finish order. Even if you do, PAYPAL has a police now that if it is a virtual game, ie: World of Warcraft, they can not verify things with the exception of your chatting with the site concerned, regarding trying to resolve your dispute. Because of this, you are more then likely not getting your money back if you cancel a dispute only to find out you still will not get what you ordered. I understand playing the game is hard and that their are sites that do deliver, but this site THSALE.com is not one of them!!!

• Su
      2nd of Mar, 2009

HI I buy 5k gold from Mmoinn.com. TheMmoin plan is lets you wait most longer he can and send you max email says you plz waitin we actualy working on your gold nanana blablaba.

after that i send investagation from paypal and credit card compagny and i says him everything.

so at the end do lots of ###ing trouble and get my gold2 weeks later after i get my orders

SO if you really dont want get any PRoblem NEVER BUY FROM THIS GUYS.

• Mm
      21st of Apr, 2009

Be very careful with using mmoinn.com right now. Since the 4th of April I have tried cashing out over $100 that was in my account where I had received credit for selling them gold. It is now April 21st and they have been claiming that there "Cash out System" is down and under maintaince. This has been 17 days, over 2 weeks, and there is no ETA posted on there website and through email I kept getting reminded that within 3-5 days it would be back up and it hasnt. I feel they may be trying to get as much money from customers for buying gold and not paying supplier, right before they decide to sell there business or shut it down. There is no telling the real reason behind this dishonesty or why they refuse to pay people there money. There is a posting on the "Sell Gold to US" page saying its under maintaince but there is NO ETA posted. I feel that post is just a cover story. As it sits right now, until that post is down and people receive there money, I would NOT RECOMMEND giving gold to any of there customers.

• Th
      30th of Apr, 2009

order a powerlvl from 1-70
    pay with paypal. got me banned when i hit lvl 63
    they told me they can't cont to plvl so they told me they would give me gold instead
    i said ok whatever waited for over 2 month and nothing no gold no nothing.
    did a disput with paypal. and the compnay will send a refund so i'm still waiting on that refund.
    and it been over a total of 4 month. never do business with them.

if yall know any good compnay let us(me) know so we don't have to get jack up on these type of fake compnays

• Ka
      6th of May, 2009

Same situation here as MmoinnSupplier.

I actually just did a test sale of 1k to them to verify, if they are legit. Now they are giving the same 'cashout system is under maintenance' message each time I contact their live support.
    It's been more than month since I actually sold gold to them. Unable to cashout.
    So do not sell any gold to them.

• Ov
      7th of May, 2009

Absolutely aggree, i had to wait more than a mount to cashout the credit on my account. NEVER deal with them!

• Ik
      7th of May, 2009

Same problem, ordered cashout a month ago. They claim to have maintence first, then they say their moneybookers accountat is not there, and now they say that their accountat has many orders to manually cashout. Please can anyone confirm that has recived PayPal payments in the period 25 aptil 2009 - 8 may 2009 ?? I just want to make sure that they are paying and that they are still reliable.

• Bo
      11th of May, 2009

I can confirm that they cash out again. I have been waiting over a month too but today I wrote to their Gmail adress (mmoinnex (at) gmail (dot) com) with the information of the order that was not cashed out and received my 160$ I was waiting for. Overall I had a good run with them but since Glider is gone I m out of the gold selling hobby :)

• Re
      25th of May, 2009

guys if ya need / want a power leveling i can do it for you. I was one of the gold supplier from that site but due to bad experience that i have been with them, "they are hell to give payments to those who sell gold to them. It took almost a month before i receive the payment from them.

if you want to talk about about some PL / honor farming i can do it on all realms but for gold i can only supply specific realms.

if you want to talk more about it. Just please send an Email to me reynsiao@gmail.com