www.miamastore.com / All dresses are made in China. Seller is liar

1 Via Giuseppe Verdi, 1Pontecagnano, Italy Review updated:

I found the website www.miamastore.com. It was mentioned that all dresses were authentic and made in Italy, but it was ###. I got the dress and quality was so poor. As well as there was label, where was written made in China. The seller lied to me and provided fake dress for really large sum. So be careful if you use this website or leave comments if you have horrible experience with this seller.

Wa
May 13, 2015

Comments

13th of May, 2015

please provide your order number, be aware! complaint may be a fake!

13th of May, 2015

MiamaStore is a serious and ITALIAN company

• Th
      13th of Jul, 2015

If you are looking for a pleasant experience shopping for your wedding dress, look elsewhere! Not only was the dress I was sent six weeks after ordering the wrong dress, it had brown stains across the front. I was told by the company to send it back for a full refund. After returning the dress, I waited two months for a response to no avail and contacted the company for more information. They told me that the dress had not been received and asked could I provided further tracking information. As this was international shipping, I got documentation from the local post office, showing that the dress had in fact been delivered and scanned these documents and sent them to the company owner, who I was corresponding with over the matter at this point. I was accused of posting reviews elsewhere on the web regarding this matter, and when I defended myself against the accusations, I was told that I would be sued as well as being called a "liar, " "childish, " and a "bad person" by the owner of this company. This type of abuse went on for weeks as I tried to explain my position, that I had sent the dress back and only wanted a full refund as the website promises. Again I was told to ensure that the dress made it back to them. Somehow this dress was sent back to me several months after I returned it. So instead of refunding my money, it seems the owner of this company would rather play games with the postal service and refuse a refund for the returned product. The dress is a horrible fit and so stained it is unwearable and bottom line, it is not even close to the dress I ordered. I did an image search for the dress I ordered, and it appears to be from the website of a prominent designer. Do not believe the lies that this company offers a 100% money back guarantee! Company may be "based in Italy, " but I was sent a cheap dress that was made in China. I have never seen a company employee, let alone the owner, conduct business in a more unprofessional manner.