www.Mattressquote.com / This seller has sent wrong order

I have contacted the seller of www.Mattressquote.com. I spoke with the seller, who recommended me to purchase adjustable bed base. He said that this bed would have re-programmable features. When the bed was delivered, I haven’t found any features and was very upset about it. The seller promised me to replace and after that he only gave some excuses and promises, but in result he did nothing.

Re
Jan 16, 2016

Comments

• Be
      19th of Jan, 2016

This customer makes himself look bad. He had bought, saved, and ordered directly through our website. He started issues with every major bureau just to find out they all sided with our company, as we were right and he was wrong. He chose the adjustable bed he purchased. Little information about adjustable beds for future customer who buy and save to no avail, no one offers returns, we offered this customer to return even after he submitted and agreed to terms and conditions. Very sad some of these people that save $1800 over retail, some people are just not happy. It will not stop us from helping customers save money, there are always bad apples that try to take advantage of the system for personal gain.