www.matchwigs.com / they didn't refund, but the wig was too big

Jul 16, 2015
I ordered blond wig from the website www.matchwigs.com. The price was good and it was mentioned about money refund. I received the blond wig, but it was big and the hairs were falling out. I of course decided to return the wig back, but the seller refused and started to tell me to check their policy. It was mentioned that they refund in all cases. So, I don’t understand why they have refused to return money. I need help.

N  16th of Jul, 2015 by
Dear Bluerose,

We rarely encounter issues with fibers falling out or the wig base being made in irregular size. We have only 1 fixed size and technical specifications can be found on the product page's Specs tab. If it's happening to yours, it is a manufacturing defect that managed to zip pass our Quality Control's razor sharp eyes. That has to be changed and we will gladly do so. Our support team does not reject a valid refund like defective goods. If that's so, I had like to know.

Please provide us your order number or simply write back to us via email. I will get your issue fixed asap.

Ryo S.