www.matchwigs.com / they didn't refund, but the wig was too big

I ordered blond wig from the website www.matchwigs.com. The price was good and it was mentioned about money refund. I received the blond wig, but it was big and the hairs were falling out. I of course decided to return the wig back, but the seller refused and started to tell me to check their policy. It was mentioned that they refund in all cases. So, I don’t understand why they have refused to return money. I need help.

Bl
Jul 16, 2015

Comments

Ma
  16th of Jul, 2015

Dear Bluerose,

We rarely encounter issues with fibers falling out or the wig base being made in irregular size. We have only 1 fixed size and technical specifications can be found on the product page's Specs tab. If it's happening to yours, it is a manufacturing defect that managed to zip pass our Quality Control's razor sharp eyes. That has to be changed and we will gladly do so. Our support team does not reject a valid refund like defective goods. If that's so, I had like to know.

Please provide us your order number or simply write back to us via email. I will get your issue fixed asap.

Cheers!