www.massage-directory.net / My ad was removed without any explanation

United States Review updated:
I contacted the rep from www.massage-directory.net and asked to help me with the ad. He told me how to do it precisely and I posted my ad about the massage services. I checked if the ad was on the website, but on the next day I noticed that they removed it. I didn’t understand why. I emailed the moderator, but he confirmed that the ad was removed. Ok, I tried to do it again, but they blocked me at all. I don’t understand their actions at all. I was completely disappointed in their services.
Jul 15, 2015

D  20th of Jul, 2015 by
Hello k1ck0 since you never submitted your advert at our directory i can take this complaint like you try to damage our website reputation. At our Massage directory you have all information how you can submit your advert/website, we respond to our users in few hours, so you never submitted your advert and you leave this complaint to create a bad image for our website. We know you are a fiverr gig paid to post this complaint, so please remove this fake complaint, doesn't help nobody. We have a friendly relationship with our users and you're not on our list. First of all your profile is anonymous, so how people can believe an anonymous person like you????