www.MariasBirds.com / scammer sells sick, diseased birds!

1 Nash Road Wheatfield , NY , 14120 USA , Wheatfield NY 14120 USA, US Review updated:
Phone: www.marisbirds.com

www.mariasbirds.com marias birds maria lucia dawe sells diseased birds, shes a liar a con artist, and a theif do not buy any birds from her!! Ue caution when dealing with her. She also runs a facebook page called - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Marias-Birds/270465922983141 buyer beware of marias birds!!!

Comments

Jan 08, 2013

Maria sold me a beautiful, healthy bird. she has given me advice more times than I can count whenever I had a question about my bird, she also gave me a signed health guarantee. I have never had any problems whatsoever. her birds are well taken care of, her facility is always clean and I continue to speak with her. I am going to be buying a second lovebird from her. I would highly recommend her! very satisfied!

• Ap
      Mar 03, 2013

I totally disagree with this statement. I have purchased 4 birds, 2 linnies, cockatiel and a scarlet macaw from maria last year and all are healthy, wonderful with papers and all. I have been on premises and let me tell you this girl knows her stuff, its clean and well organized. maria is always available to help if you have a concern or question. I will continue to buy my birds from maria. here is a pic of my scarlet "red" I have had for 4 months as of today. thanks maria!!

• Tr
      Mar 03, 2013

This is a horrible lie! maria is an excellent breeder! I am getting a bird from her and she has bees so helpful with any questions I have. she takes great care of her animals and anyone who gets a bird from her is very lucky. I would recommend maria to anyone looking to buy a bird!

• Sw
      Mar 03, 2013

This is a horrific lie... maria's birds are very healthy, loved, well cared for. maria is very informative to new and old parronts! maria keeps updated photos for new families to watch their precious new baby grow while they await the arrival. maria gives a health guarantee on all her birds. she is very well organized. she does not look at her bird family as just money in her pocket... she loves them all and treats all her birds as her own family. I highly recommend maria to other prospective parronts, I am very excited to welcome my new marias birds baby into my home... couldnt ask for a better place to have my baby start from!

• Da
      Mar 03, 2013

This statement is so untrue, I have reciently purchased a bird from Maria and it was healthy and in beautiful feather I have never had a problem with Maria's birds, I will be buying all of my birds from her from now on.

•   Mar 06, 2013

This woman also stole my pics... robin schulder and posted them in an attempt to scam people... she was shut and since selling puppies and dogs — is a scammer and liar — and since the bird community is a tight net community maria's birds is a reputable breeder and seller... if she was not there would not be so much support for her