www.mailsmoney.com / is it scam?

1 India Review updated:

i am Muruganandam from INDIA. i am working for www.mailsmoney.com. i reached gold membership, for upgrade i sent $ 60. $ 60 credited to their account also. but i am not upgrade yet?.

Comments

• Sm
      17th of Jul, 2009

• Ge
      10th of Aug, 2009

I think it is a scam. go to http://ptc-investgations.blogspot.com/2009/07/mailsmoneynet-scam.html to find out about them. I just registered and thought that I should go to google to find out if they are scam and bingo, it appears they are. The amount they are offering to pay for click and sign up is just too high. I will advice that you do not send them money again. However, I do have paypal worth of $300 and I want to exchange for liberty reserve. You know any site that I can do that with? Or if you are interested in exchanging, email me at george150481@hotmail.com. Have a great day.

• Je
      10th of Aug, 2009

Yes, it is very sad. You have learnt a valuable lesson in life. Consider yourself lucky that you have discovered this now and not later.

You are a good person. Bad things sometimes happen to good people.

Go now, and live life to the fullest. Fight hate, ignorance and deceit with loving kindness.

• Ge

Also go to http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080313021707AAKFkXV

• Gu
      15th of Sep, 2009

It's absolutely a scam site. I made a payment of US$200 to upgrade my account on the 14th July 2009. And I
    waited and waited but still they never upgrade my account. It's more than a week and I have sent couples of
    e-mail to them but no response. I was frustrated and a dumb as well. I have filed a dispute with the paypal to recover my money. So guys, don't waste your time on these stupid sites that pay you more than $5.00 by reading ads. There's no reality in it. I have learn my lesson. Stay away from this site...MAilsmoney.net

• Du
      15th of Sep, 2009

please any one advise me any genuine sites.if u find any den mail to me.please i am in financial crisis n need money .please do help me.is this a scam site?

• As
      23rd of Feb, 2010

how to get money into my account

• Ba
      14th of Mar, 2010

moneymails is absolutely a scam site. iam earned $60200. many emails sent to the guys but there is no reply and no response. iam earned $60200 for the past 15days.the request button is still not working. please avoid using the scam site.

• Em
      26th of Oct, 2010

my name is ema is this site vindale research also a scam

• Em
      26th of Oct, 2010

please can i withdraw money from paypal into western union money transfer, and how?

• Mi
      21st of Dec, 2010

как вывести деньги с mailsmoney.com? мой адресс:mihaylo5@gmail.com

• Km
      24th of Oct, 2011

I have earned $126000 from mailsmoney.com and sent mail to them regarding payment. They have not responded yet. Why

• Ba
      3rd of Nov, 2012

I am a programmer I know how to get money from sites that do not pay (payingmails.com doemails.com sweetptr.net worldwideptr.net richestmails.net mails-money.net promails.org trusteeptr.com paidptr.com cashquality.net payableptr.com depacco.com) contact me on mail bartharenk@hotmail.com