www.Mags4Less.com / Unfulfilled order!

1 130 Palm Ave #4San Francisco 14118, CA, United States Review updated:

I pretty much ordered two years of The Sporting News back in March... They charged my credit card and I never got any magazines... I emailed them 5 or 6 and never heard anything back... Ridiculous... There is no phone number to contact them either.

Comments

• Ke
      29th of Feb, 2008

i also ordered from mags4less..they charged my credit card right away..and still no magizine.i cant even find an e-mail address to try to contact them.i try to logon to their site and it says invalid login id.i never got conformation on my order like it said i would.but they charged my credit card the very next day.

• Ro
      26th of Aug, 2008

I ordered Country Living in February, in May I was told that they
    had to resubmit the order. I was also offered a free magazine for
    my trouble. It is now the beginning of September, I have no magazine, no free magazine, (which was the Sporting News), and
    no money refunded. I have talked to them, emailed them, done
    everything I can, now I know I have lost this money. They are a
    bunch of liars. I was told that I was going to be refunded my money
    in the next week, nothing. Do not do business with this company,
    you will lose your money.

• Je
      23rd of Mar, 2009

I was cheated also by this company. I ordered Newsweek but never received a confirmation or magazine. They charged my credit card but no one would respond to my many emails or phone calls. Very unresponsive - order at your own risk.

5th of Apr, 2009

not sure if this will help any of you- but when i was trying to inquire about my magazine subscription- i wrote to them at
    "MagsForLess Support"

i consistently received "ticket ID" numbers that i could use to reference my complaint in the future- but in the end, all i attained was about 10 ticket ID numbers and two years later they finally admitted they no longer had the magazine.