www.luminousbrites.com / Refund needed for the amount charged

1 1010 henderson Rd,APT#5-iHuntsville, AL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 908-546-8805

Hai,

This is Samatha Mannava.
I have been charged 88.97$ for the subscription of the teeth whitening without my authorization.
I am not interested in having them now since i don't need them right now.
Could you please give me the refund as soon as possible?

Please let me know soon about this issue.

--Thanks
[protected]

Sa

Comments

• Ci
      14th of Nov, 2008

My name is Cindy Lindsey and I was charged 88.97 on my debit card for your product that I DID NOT order and I DO NOT WANT. I would like to be refunded the full amount ASAP and I will not use your product any more. If this is how you treat your customers Its amazing that you are still in business. Please contact me at the above email address or call me @662-897-1734 if no answer please leave a message and I will return your call.
    Cindy Lindsey

• De
      21st of Nov, 2008

I was charged 88.97 for a product I did not order or authorize. There was no statement about having to cancel. It was a free trial for price of shipping only. This is why I usually do not do any business online. I would like to be reimbursed the amount of 88.97. I will return your product It is still sealed in pkg. This is bad business. Please contact me via email sonbumz@aol.com or my phone is 503-805-3068 I have my phone at all times. Please call I can not afford this right now. Deb DeLuca

• Er
      1st of Dec, 2008

I WAS CHARGE $88.97 FOR THIS PRODUCT YOU SAID IT WAS FREE IF MAY FOR THE SHIPPING AND HANDLING I CAN NOT AFFORD THIS MONEY THIS WAS ALL I HAD IN THE BANK. ERNEST BROWN IWILL BE SENDING IT BACK FOR A FILL REFUND PLEASE . MY PHONE 847-887-9911 may i have my money back in a check.

• Dr
      2nd of Dec, 2008

I was charged 88.97 for a product I did not order or authorize. It was a free trial for price of shipping only. This may not be illegal but definitely unethical

• Ca
      16th of Dec, 2008

Dear Customer Support, I paid for your free trial offer(shipping and handling) and only wanted to try out your product. I really didn't want to be on your continuity program. Please reemburse me my $88.97 if you already charged me. Please Reply.
    ctachibana@hawaii.rr.com