www.LowPayCard.com / fraudulant advertising & withdrawal of $ from my checking account

1 5702 212th St SWMountlake Terrace, WA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 425 778-0971

I called bank to see what charges were & was informed that fake check 9999 was a charge for 79. dollar for some company called LPC Inc. [protected]). I did not authorize it nor can I afford it. I am elderly & disabled. They told me when I called that the 79. was not refundable and that they were going to charge another 139.95. Complaint #[protected]. I am trying to get $ together to visit my elderly folks in Arizona for the first time and probably the last. They are 80 & 83. I am not sure what they were advertising but it is a fake, I would not have signed up for it. I want my 79. back I am already overdrawn in my checking account. Now I am going to send in a fraud form. Lynn Johnson

Comments

• Vi
      15th of May, 2008

WANT TO CANCEL CARD.

2nd of Jun, 2008

I received a card from lpc.com (lowpaycard) and I found out they are a scam. They took $69.00 out of my checking account without my authorazation. I have tried to reach them with no luck. I found out later that I had been scammed. I want my money back that they took out of my checking account. Is there some way I can reach these ###.

• Wa
      9th of Jun, 2008

They lead me to believe that i could use as a credit card and pay bill. They took 129.00 out as well as the 79.00 then when i called to see when i could start using it to pay bills they said i am sorry but your state won't let you do that with this card. I wanted my money back because they lied to me. they said i have to wait 2 weeks before i could even try to get it back. Then i will only get 120.00 back mybe. they knew i am on disablity and i really couldn't dish out that kind of money. And i ask dozens and dozens of questions before i a greed to the card. I said can i use it as credit card they said yes about 8 times. don't trust them they lie out their teeth.

• De
      17th of Jun, 2008

MY NAME IS DELOIS I'M FROM BIRMINGHAM AL I ALSO WAS SCAM BY THEM ALSO I WENT TO CASH MY CHECK AND THEY TOOK ALL OF MY MONEY I HAD ###IN BILLS TO PAY SO I TRYED TO CLOSE MY ACCOUNT AND THEY SAID I COULDN'T I NEED TO KNOW WHAT TO DO ABOUT THIS B/S

• Ar
      10th of Jul, 2008

BEFORE I RECIEVED MY CARD 179$ WAS TAKEN OUT MY BANK ACCOUNT. I WAS TOLD THAT I HAD TO WAIT UNTIL THE 24TH OF JUNE BEFORE I COULD FILE FOR A REFUND.WELL IT JUST SO HAPPENS ANOTHER 79$ WAS TAKEN OUT MY ACCOUNT. THEY ALSO TRIED TO TAKE ANOTHER 100$ OUT OF MY ACCOUNT JUST A FEW DAYS AGO.I'M BEING CHARGED OVER AND OVER AGAIN FOR THIS SERVICE. WANT TO CANCEL SERVICE AND GET COMPLETELY REFUNDED!!!EACH TIME THEY TRY TO GET MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT THE BANK CHARGES ME A INSUFFICIENT FEE.NO MORE I WANT TO CANCEL MY SERVICE NOW!!!

• De
      17th of Jul, 2008

I was sent a LPC card and was activating card when I came to the part about routing and account numbers for my checking, that threw up a red flag. I stopped activation. I then saw your website with the complaints. Boy am I glad I didn't give out my account numbers to these people!!!

24th of Jul, 2008

I WAS SENT THIS CARD I DID NOT WANT AND MONEY WAS TAKEN OUT OF MY ACCOUNT .I WANT A REFUND NOW .I WANT TO CANCEL THIS NOW. AND EXSPECT A REFUND OR I WILL TAKE ACTION.

• Li
      11th of Aug, 2008

This has also happened to me, just yesterday...I checked my banking account and the deducted $179 from my account. I have not received any info from them or a card. I have been trying to find places to lend money or to get another credit card . My funds are very low and I needed help paying bills. Then this happens. Does anyone have any suggestions at all...or where you can get legit money from ?

• Am
      22nd of Sep, 2008

i just received the same lpc card in the mail today and when i tryed to check it out online the part where i was supposed to enter my checking account information i said no i just knew that something had to be wrong if they wanted to have my baking info and what really put up the red flag for me is that we never applied for any kind of lpc card i still dont even know what they have but i do know one thing they wont be scamming me thank yall for yalls stories this matter.

• Du
      15th of Nov, 2008

I have had the same problem with these ###s from lowpaying card I had a check from those ###s with th e check # 9999 for $79.00 and another check for $139.95 is there a way to STOP THESE ###S AND SHUT THEM DOWN PERMANENTLY AND STOP THESE ###S FROM ALL THIS FRAUD!!!?

• Du
      15th of Nov, 2008

I called these ###S AND they told me that I in order to have a refund I had to wait to the 20th of NOVEMBER OF 2008 to get a packet from them and fill out a refund form and to call them when I have received it and they would give me a refund WHO TH E ### DO THOSE ###S THINK THEY ARE ANYWAYS!
    CONNING THE PUBLIC WITH SUCH ###!
    I AM DEAPLY APPALLED BY THIS ###!!!

• Ol
      23rd of Sep, 2009

Somebody needs to inform the FBI to investigate on this matter.it is a big time fraud happening in the united state.these ###s should not get away with this.You can not even contact them on the phone anyways.

• Ms
      21st of Mar, 2010

I've been debating on activating this card...Only reason I was gonna do it was to build good credit to make up for my bad credit...Thank you guys for your testimonies, cause that's a bunch of crap what these people are doing!!!