www.loseweightsystems.com AdiposeRX / unsolicited product

1 CA, United States Review updated:

I have received THREE different shipments of AdiposeRX from this company. They arrive with no invoice and no return address. I have not found that I have been billed YET, but need to check my daughter and my accounts again.

Comments

• Me
      22nd of Mar, 2009
    www.loseweightsystems.com AdiposeRX - unsolicited charges
    www.loseweightsystems.com AdiposeRX
    California
    Phone:

I have been charged 2 times for this product which I have never ordered. The first time I called and the money was refunded. This morning there was another charge on my computer taken from my debit card. I have cancelled the card. Please investigate these people.

• Li
      24th of Mar, 2009

The exact thing happened to me and my bank will not stop the charges!! I tried calling the company today and the phone is no longer working and their email address has been cancelled. Its blatant fraud!! What's really scarey is--how did they ever get my bank account info to begin with?!!

25th of Mar, 2009

I just got hit on 3/20/09. How are these guys getting credit card numbers?? If anyone knows I will file a criminal complaint... jpantera@firstice.com

• Ju
      28th of Mar, 2009

I was charged in Dec. by a company under a different name for a weight management program and was refunded months later after 3 complaints. This month I had a rejected credit card charge to this particular company, I guess they are one and the same. !I'm glad my card services took notice.

• Hg
      1st of Apr, 2009

I also have had three charges on my debit card for weight loss pills I did not order. I called to cancel and received a cancellation notice. They did not reverse the charges and I was charged a third time. Wellsfargo is working with me on this.

• Mi
      5th of Apr, 2009

I was also charged by this company three times; themost recent charge was done on 03/26/2009. I called them and they stated that they were goign to reverse the most recent charge, but the other 2 charges, they stated that it wasn't in my system. I actuallyhave the police department involved.

• Ka
      5th of Apr, 2009

I ALSO HAVE A CHARGE ON MY DEBIT CARD FROM THIS COMPANY FOR SOMETHING I DID NOT ORDER. HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO CONTACT THEM REGARDING THIS MATTER AND AM LOSING PATIENCE WITH THEIR LACK OF RESPONSE. I AGREE WITH ALL THE ABOVE COMMENTS. SOMETHING MUST BE DONE WITH THIS COMPANY. KAREN

• Da
      6th of Apr, 2009

By any chance have any of you ordered P90X or something from Beachbody.com? I'm getting the same junk and I wonder if it is related to the fact that the only weight loss/ health stuff I have ordered is P90X.

• Cc
      13th of Apr, 2009

I was charged for this fake product also on 3-30-09. It's scary to know this company is scamming so many people. They don't answer the phone or reply to email. I had to close my bank account so they won't charge any more!

• Vi
      18th of Apr, 2009

I was also charge on my visa. how do these poeple get your infor? I pay for credit protection every month. I did find out that my tranaction was made from a foreign country. Which made getting your money back hard. I close that account. I hope someone is looking into these poeple. vivian

• Cw
      6th of Jun, 2009

I was also charged twice on my bank card for this product which I did not order - my bank said they could not reverse the charges since they used the 3-digit security code number on the back of the card. When I FINALLY got someone on the phone, I pressed him on how he got my card and security code number. He told me that they buy these card numbers from businesses - He admitted this to me!! I did receive my refund, but all of this took place about 3-4 months ago. Everyone really watch your card and bank statements. CWR