www.LIVELIFELEAN.NET / unauthorized credit card withdrawals

1 Milton, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

After checking your site I realized that I am not the only one being robbed by that company. What a thieves. Is there any authority that can take care of this scam? Those people must be making a fortune illegal way.

Wa

Comments

• He
      15th of Jul, 2008

How do I get them to stop taking money out of my account that was never part of the orginally agreement.

17th of Jul, 2008

They have been taking money out of my account for months and I can't seem to get it to stop!! HELP!!! If anyone has any ideas I wouold love to hear them please!

18th of Jul, 2008

I also am being charged on my cc and do not know for what. How can I reach these people?

• Am
      20th of Jul, 2008

I had the same problem. I went to the website wuyisource.com and was told that when you get the tea you're signed up for this coach called living lean. It's a $20 charge per month and you have to call them and tell them you want that cancelled as well as the tea... It's a rip off yes but I now know to be more careful!!!

• Kr
      21st of Jul, 2008

I ordered some chinese tea, but did not subscribe for the leanfitclub thing, because I saw it charged, somehow I got charged anyway.So any ideas how to get my moneyback would be great.

22nd of Jul, 2008

Oh my god. I thought I was the only one with this problem!! I JUST realized that these people have been charging me for MONTHS! I received my first 60 day trial of the tea then I decided to cancel. I just looked at my bill online and realized that they keep charging me $20.81 each month. I tried calling the number that they provided (WWW.LIVELIFELEAN.NET 800-2737813 NV
    $19.95 US DOLLAR @ 1.043107) but it is out of service!! What can I do? Should I call my credit card company and report fraud or what? Please get back to me.

23rd of Jul, 2008

I have been getting stung now for all of this year and I have been in contact with my bank and hopefully will get the money cancelled from being taken from my bank account. Otherwise I am going to have to cancel my card. This will teach me. I cannot understand why there are so many unscrupulious people in this world.

• Lo
      23rd of Jul, 2008

I am still being charged illegally, too. I called the number, spoke to someone, cancelled my order and sent all the tea back (taste like dirt.) I'm going to write the bank and refute the charges then cancel my credit card. I hope others get to read this before ordering from the frauds. When I ordered wu-yi I did not agree to any charges, from "livelifelean, " never heard of it until charges showed up.

• Na
      23rd of Jul, 2008

Just cked. my bank statement and there it was they took 19.98 out of my account with no approval to do that .Who gives these people that authority to just help them selve. I want to say clean it up its wrong !! FRAUD !!

• Je
      23rd of Jul, 2008

Please stop charging my account. I never intended to get any of your product or services. I have instructed my credit card to dishonor anything that are coming from you.

• Ra
      24th of Jul, 2008

SOLUTION: I had the same problem i called them and cancelled the subscription and also call your credit card company and tell them to stop the payment towards the company since they are unautherized.

• Ki
      24th of Jul, 2008

I just discovered they had been taking money from my credit card for the past 6 mos. I did call them and the rep did give me credit for 1 mo BUT she refused to give me credit for the other 5 mos claiming that I bought on a trial basis which is a lie because I did cancel the trial. Unfortunately I came back months later to just by the tea alone w/o trial but this is when they automatically started taking unauthorized monies from my credit card. I plan to do whatever to expose them and get my other 5 mos of charges back. The Postal Inspectors need to know about this too.

• Ro
      25th of Jul, 2008

Hi guys,
    They were taking money from my cc as well, I chat with the tea company (the thieves) they told me if I want {To cancel LivingLean program, just call at # 1866-396-5711, and they will cancel your LivingLean subscription, They are available 9 AM to 5 PM MST}

I'll try tomorrow, so good luck with you guys

• Ka
      29th of Jul, 2008
    WWW.LIVELIFELEAN.NET - unauthorized charges
    WWW.LIVELIFELEAN.NET
    unknown

I have been charged by WWW.LIVELIFELEAN.NET several times and they use 2 different company names on each charge. they charge 19.95 a month for a service I never signed up for and never agreed to let them take money out of my account

• Ar
      29th of Jul, 2008

OMG!!!the same thing happened to me!!
    what can I do?? do I have to cancel my card?!?! this is FRAUD!! i never signed up for this! help!!!

• Ra
      30th of Jul, 2008

I to have been charged repeatedly for the same "CRAP" Tea everyone else has been charged for. I will be calling my Credit card company to ask them to not allow the monthly charges to be put through. Actually it was my husband that had initially logged on to the website and placed an order. This will teach me to keep a better eye on my credit card charges.
    Good Luck everyone!!!

• Te
    WWW.LIVELIFELEAN.NET - charges on my Credit Card
    livelifelean
    428 Hwy DD
    Loose Creek
    Missouri
    livelifelean.net

I'm being charged by this company and I can't even find any information on them to stop it.

30th of Jul, 2008

I dont know how I got charge for something I do not know what is it about. How can someone just charge, charges on your credit card without authorization. Remove immidiatly from my account.

• Ri
      30th of Jul, 2008

I didn't buy anything from this company, But I was charged $19.95 on my credit card... I never signed up for and never agreed to let them take money out of my account.

• Bi
      31st of Jul, 2008

I to have been scamed in this and I have called that number (1866-396-5711) from Rola Du 's comment and cancelled evernything. so, it would seem that it worked but I would also call your credit card to make sure that you don't get charged with you knowing it.
    Good luck and I hope this it works for everyone
    also thankyou for the number Rola Du.