www.level4game.com / Broken service.

So, here i am with a 70 hunter that im depressingly bored of. So, i wanted my first 80 to be a Warrior. But, i absolutley HATE leveling 1-60.

So, i went to www.level4game.com who offered me 1-60 for only $35. Brilliant eh?

They said they'd take 9-12 days to get to 60 with two proffesions [mine were BSing and mining], 300g, and my 30 mount. So, i happily paid for this, and left them for 16 days. i log in, and get;

"* * * NOTICE OF FINAL WARNING * * *

Account Name: ************
Account Action: 72 Hour Suspension
Reason for Action: Terms of Use Violation - Economy Exploitation"

also, i checked on wowarmory, i was level 53, with SEVEN quests completed [LOL THEY GRINDED TO 53!!!111oneoneone] with level 1 BSing and no mining! :D! Brilliant!

so, the moral of the story is; ### www.level4game.com do NOT get ANY sort of service from them, lest you regret it!

Co

More www.level4game.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Pa
      24th of Feb, 2009

Level4game is a horrible company. I paid for 70-80 gold package which is lvl 70-80, 4k gold and two professions to 450. They email me saying that it is complete. I get on, I am level 80 with 800 gold and NO professions. They are a horrible company. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

• Ne
      3rd of Apr, 2009

this company is a scam! they get ur acct banned and ignore you totally! SCREW THEM! DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM! ya there prices are low thats because they DONT DO ANYTHING! they bot til it gets banned!

• Fa
      23rd of Apr, 2009

Same ### happened to me lol. i paid them 159.00 to level my rogue with the T7 package. 5 weeks later and 2 suspensions later i decided to ask for a refund which naturally now i cant get in touch with them no matter what i do, i am currently going through a depute with paypal against them now.

• Bu
      1st of May, 2009

I ordered power leveling services from this company. Level a new account from 1-80 with 2 Professions to 450 and 10, 000 Gold For 1 x WLK 1-80 Package = $115.00.

Date Ordered: Wednesday 25 February, 2009

I spoke to live chat gave them my info and they started leveling account next day.I was told they would start in a hour and be done in 23 days, so the next day starting was fine by me no problem there. After about a week i check and the guy is level 27 wearing level 1 gear. I contacted live chat informed them that there leveler was probably botting beinghte looks of the account. I was told and assured this wasnt the case.
    I checked the account a week later it was only level 27.I msg them via live chat and they ask me if i could check the account, so i did. It was banned.I send them the email info to live chat they tell me if i buy another account they will level me 2 Guys from 1-80 instead of one to make up for it but they will need more time. I buy a new account send live chat the info, they started and leveled one guy to 60 and stopped. Now they wont answer emails they dont answer live chat (Unless i use a proxy then they answer but ignore me once i tell them my order number). Needless to say they streched me out over the 45 days i am allowed by paypal to dispute a charge so i am out 1 account they got banned and 1 account that they never finished.
    They dont return emails, There office numbers listed for domain are no good. There is noway to get ahold of anyone there at all. They are still selling there services to others...SO BUYER BEWARE