www.leanlife4u.com / false charges each month to credit card

Wu- Yi Tea
I ordered the tea, cancelled, made a copy of e-mail confirmation orginally received. I was told that the order was cancelled and no futher charges or shipments would be sent...and they were not. THE PROBLEM...the email even says No committments, no hassels. cancel anytime...WRONG! They have been putting a $l9.95 charge on my credit card for months..I am assamed to admit I did not catch on. My husband pays the credit card bills, and I thought the "tea thing" was taken care of...WRONG AGAIN! Has anyone had any luck in getting money back for past monthly charges? Has anyone started any group suits? These guys need to be STOPPED!

N  23rd of Nov, 2008 by

www.leanlife4u.com - Charges on my Mastercard false.

Ordered this weightloss tea, cancelled after i recieved it, and noticed Charges coming off of my Mastercard still, well after i had cancelled my order and sent the weightloss tea back, i would like a refund immediatly and all of the payments they took replaced back to my Mastercard immediatly thank you very much, not a happy camper at all...
N  1st of Dec, 2008 by
I have been trying to contact this company for about 4 to 5 months now for my bank account that has been withdrawn automatically that I need to stop this and please refund the amounts thats been taken out or I will report. Thank you and have a Bless day and night to all staff of this company
A  17th of Dec, 2008 by
This same thing happened to me. As it turns out, when you order the tea you are signed up for this "leanlife" program, which is separate from the Wu-Yi Source tea.

When I noticed the charge on my credit card, I went to the "www.leanlife4u.com" website and got the toll free customer service number 1-800-273-7813. I called that number, was transferred to a rep immediately and was able to cancel the program without any hassle. It remains to be seen if they will continue to charge me, but I didn't have any trouble contacting them.

To cancel the tea, if you haven't already, you have a different number to call 1-866-449-5567. That too was no problem to get through and cancel. Good luck!
D  30th of Dec, 2008 by

Would you believe - I have the same complaint !!! Leanlife4u has been debiting my account for months !!! I ordered the 'trial' offer months ago and that was the only delivery I received from Leanlife4u.com.

However, they have been debiting my account on a monthly basis since then, without sending any merchandise. I do NOT want any further deliveries from them - but I DO want all my money refunded immediately. I am really angry about this as it is fraudelent practice and I will not rest until I am fully reimbursed.

Has anybody out there got satisfaction from this shower of cowboy traders ???

Miriam Lanigan,
Dublin, Ireland.
N  6th of Jan, 2009 by

www.leanlife4u.com - charges on my master card
Michelle Haynes
17 Hurst Street
Phone: 519-853-5429

I am receiving charges on my master card every month, I have cancelled all ties with this company and need this resolved ASAP
Please help

I originally lived at another address when I originally received this product (34 Waterbury Street, Bolton, Ontario Canada)
I hope you can help

Michelle Haynes
A  12th of Jan, 2009 by
I also just saw a charge on my monthly statement for leanlife4u .com
I call and spoke to a customer service rep from the wi tea company and told them they need to make the notice that you are also joining up for leanlife4u.com in bolder print she told me she would pass this on to the company. I also told them they could be in for a lawsuit
I hope she pass that on to her bosse.

thanks to everyone who posted a phone numbuer I would never have known how to get the charges stop.
A  25th of Jan, 2009 by
How many times do I have to call to cancel? I am not receiving anything for these consistent monthly charges and am very annoyed that $19.95 is being deducted from my account each month. PLEASE CANCEL AND REIMBURSE ME THE LAST THREE MONTHS. Thank you for your prompt attention to this grave matter. Audrey B. Eadie
A  30th of Jan, 2009 by
I have had the same problem. The original problem actually exists somewhere in the agreement between this company and "Wu-Yi." They are the ones who enroll you, but when you cancel, they do nothing about canceling the other services. I just called "LeanLife4u" and a representative said she can only refund the last bill and cancel the services. They put you on hold for a supervisor, but you wait forever for anyone to come to the phone - no doubt a ploy to get you to just give up, cut your losses and leave. THIS IS A SCAM AND THEY KNOW IT! If they did not realize it at first, they should by now and they should be more willing to correct it.
N  4th of Feb, 2009 by
I also have cancelled with diet tea "wu-Yi" and they took my charges of but lifelean4u.com has been off and on charging my account for the last 6 months.
I have called today and they said their computer is not working, they will call me back. I do not believe they will call me back...we have gone through this before.
I agree with the statement make by Steve, THIS IS A SCAM AND THEY KNOW IT!!
A  9th of Feb, 2009 by
I am having the exact same issue. I initially signed up for the trial offer that would only come in the mail for the firts initial month, and I was to contact them if i wanted to continue receiving. I never contacted anyone, I didnt even have a contact number if I wanted to. But iregardless I have been being billed for the past 9 months. I signed up in april and have been trying to contact the company to stop billing me ever since. If these charges dont stop I will report this. Being part of the military makes this pretty darn easy. I want ALL my money refunded IMMEDIATELY! I am sick and tired of this horsecrap and will not tolerate this any longer. If you do not want this to be a public display, if I were you, I would give every woman her money back and crawl back into my hole with my tail between my legs. Just a word of advice!!!
N  17th of Feb, 2009 by
also being charged for something that i cancelled along time ago.
A  19th of Feb, 2009 by
Wu-Yi (woo wee!) I canceled this over a year ago! and now out of the blue !
here we go again!!! uuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrggg!
ginger C.
A  2nd of Mar, 2009 by
I had the same problem Have cancelled 3 times. Don't order anything from this company