www.LaFootWear.com / Fake clothes and disrespect!

1 CA, United States Review updated:

These guys sell fake, poor quality crap and once you've paid and received your order you'll never hear from them again. Do not buy goods from these guys. They will rip you off and leave you out to dry.

Comments

1st of Dec, 2007

Those mother [censored]ers! I ordered a Gino Green Hoody from there and the package came all ripped and the tags were ripped off and ### was falling off already. I paid $90 for the hoody, I returned it to get a new one and a different size because it didnt fit. They sent me a refund confirmation number, now since i've sent the package I havent heard from them since. They blocked their email for me so I cant email them, and I cant even access their website. This is complete [censored]. Is there anyway I can get my money back? I put insurance on that package that I sent too.. I am so furious.

• Ca
      8th of Dec, 2007

I placed an order with them over a month ago and have never received it. Since then, their website is down and they don't have a phone number or, apparently, email. Seems to be a fly-by-night company that has flown.

• De
      27th of Dec, 2007

I orded some prada shoes from these people like a month ago and I havent recived them yet and they say it takes 8 to 10 days yea right.